DEP

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by RasielCZ, Feb 5, 2015.

1. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

Since becon got nerfed could she get a -3 nora?
    That way the cheapest build would be at 65 rather than 68 and se will be summonable by maxx again which is kind of a big deal.

2. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Yeah, sure, make it easy mode, since thats all people want these days.

3. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

So many Commas, and salt.

4. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

It's not salt man, I'm just getting pissed by the attitude of people around here wanting everything handled to them and screwing up any change of having a balanced game (KF bonus, FW proposal for bonus, this thing, heroexxx thread on ST forums asking for things to get buffed, etc.).
    I want Pox to endure, but nobody wants to play a game where balance is dictated by the playerbase.

Agirgis1 likes this.
  5. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

How exactly is that easy mode?
    Summoner will still be straight superior, there is no reason to run DeP now outside of a dedicated maxx deck so she could at least work there.
    If you want to remove some abilites to justify the cost change sure go ahead, altough I belive she has a manual cost increase at the moment.

6. Jason

Jason Guest

He's got a point. Priestess works best with Maxxarek. If she could be run at 65 nora, it would give her a specific role to shine in.

To compensate, the 65 nora build could strip her of something like Multiattack 1, so that players would choose between running her with Maxxarek in mind and running her as a more efficient, multipurpose champion.

Deep Elf Priestess has been a staple rune of many themes in the faction since she was released in Drums of War. Her ability has kept the Underdepths "melee-oriented" theme viable almost single handedly. So while I entirely understand the purpose of the recent change in relocation abilities, I would really hate to see her become entirely second-tier.

7. Sepulcher

Sepulcher I need me some PIE!

I really wish they had given DEP Relocate: Ally instead of just outright nerfing Relocate: Demon.

Now, she has Relocate: Ally except with -3 spaces range and a race restriction. Makes no sense at all to me.

phaselock likes this.
  8. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Relocate ally was nerfed to CD 3 , i still prefer relocate demon at CD 2

9. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

All the champion based Relocates got nerfed to CD3, except for Utterdark Sanctuary, which is already CD2 (and also has a restriction, like DEP's Relocate).

Tho I do understand that Relocate: Demon is 2 spaces less than the others.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  10. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

While you're around , i'd like to bring up zombies being rather powerful.
    I'm not asking for anything more then for you to look at them, thank you

Sokolov likes this.
  11. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Relocate demon is also more than relocate ally, despite being less range and race restricted. But hey 1 less cd is cool I guess

12. PiPPoInZ9

PiPPoInZ9 The King of Potatoes

I think Maxx was originally designed around DEP, so he can still have a way to move. Making her unreachable by the 65 nora limit on his ability is a huge hit to him IMO. Remember the days when he and Bok Enforcer (65 nor at the time) had Punishing Aura? Fun times. Now it would also be useful: "No-Kan-WTF !?!?!?!?"