exo, leg, le cap

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OriginalG1, Feb 5, 2015.

1. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Now that: exo, leg, le (not le) are so easy to get, may we consider putting a cap or limit on runes higher the rare value that may be used in one deck?

2. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

4. Qucas

Qucas Guest

If they're easier to get now, why put a cap on it?

5. Jonesy23

Jonesy23 Member

There is already a cap in place. The deck limit of two copies of a champ per group; with the exception of runes that have already been capped off to 1 per deck ( such as Princess Ctharia ) due to their high utility value.

I have the same question as Qucas; why cap it now? The logical reasoning behind wanting to implement a cap to the exo, leg and le you can run in a group is that these are powerful high end runes that aren't easily accessible, yet now that these higher end runes are more available to players you want to limit the number ( down to 1 presumably since there is already a limit of 2) of these that be run in a BG? Wouldn't it have made more sense to ask for something like this when high end runes were harder to come by instead of vice versa ?

6. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

7. Ishalia

Ishalia The King of Potatoes

I think the OP means that you should only be able to run X legendaries in a single BG, not X copies of a single rune.

8. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

9. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

No

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

I can't see any logical reason for this.

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

If they're easier to get, that would imply that they're not that "special" anymore.
    Even using your own premise, it doesn't make sense to restrict them. o_O

12. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

I believe the OP is hopeful that a limit on the number of ExLiLe would create better deck diversity.
    Or one may believe that it would only serve to make a more narrow Meta.

Theres an interesting discussion.

13. ChiaoLung

ChiaoLung I need me some PIE!

This thread again?

14. JaceDragon

JaceDragon I need me some PIE!

15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I mean, if rarity = power, I could see something like this being in place, but it doesn't, so I can't really see a reason for it.