Skull of Decay and Dark Healing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cubellios, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Cubellios

Cubellios Well-Known Member

so i recently found out dark healing got nerfed (YAY!). And then i realized it now stacks with skull of decay for 25% healing :D (Not so yay). Not only that but these 2 abilities are given to a faction that does global health dmg every single turn. Idk, let me know what u guys think. Im particularly curious about whether this is even intentional

EDIT: Sorry for my wording, i dont mean to say its OP its just my opinion lol. Not all threads are just this is OP and this needs a buff, im just curious if it was intentional and IF NOT how can this be fixed.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  2. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Wait, is this a nerf Decay thread?

And if so, LOL.

3. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

I really hope the OP isn't the guy who was calling me an idiot for saying Fishkisser is ****ed for 69 nora. Otherwise, this thread is going to make things very very awkward.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

These are broad, compensatory measures that neither target a specific BG category nor completely destroy an interaction. Frustrating, maybe should be on watch as hard counters, but these are not on Sever Summons/Terrain Stabilizer level by any stretch.

5. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

there really needs to be more anti healing in this game. people crutch so hard on healing because the punishments for healing minimal.

Netherzen likes this.
  6. Cubellios

Thanks for your comments, sorry for my wording but not one of u got what i said lol. Im simply asking if its intended

And i never called u such a thing and also agreed that he needs to be toned down lol. Maybe someone else said that after i left, idk.. or maybe ur thinking of karma

anyways yeah, i just didnt know it was intended, im no pro im in no place to decided whats OP and whats not.. yall really need to get over this convo

7. Cubellios

Part of me sees your point and part of me doesnt :/. I think healing is wayyy too cheap, but at the same time i dont agree that if you take dmg u shouldnt have a chance to recover. If that was the case people woudlnt be punished for randomly attacked units rather than focusing tactically on getting them killed in 1 turn. Idk if u see what i mean but yeah, heals are a bit weird right now, especially divine favor.

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

"Particularly curious" as a closing tag makes it seem like an after thought. The remainder of the tone didn't seem to address the interactions intentionallity. That's why I responded as a balance post.

But yes, it's totally intentional. If things have no overt disagreement in Pox - over agreement, that is, within Pox's specific lexicon - it's probably intentional.

9. Cubellios

Ah k. Was this always the case btw? or did skull and dark healing just reduce it to 50% before?

10. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

This has been the case as long as I can remember. Outside of explicit qualifications, runes will stack and interact. For instance, two skulls would cut healing to 25%: they don't say they don't stack. The same is true for Dark Healing and pretty much every other ability in Pox.