Kanen BG

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Ifem21, Nov 30, 2014.

1. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

6 Crones is probably too much. Conversely, you would probably be well served by having more Pack Mentality champs. Howlers are especially great, and should probably be a 2x. You are also running a lot of AoE, which is mostly fine, but I would recommend cutting 1 of those for another Pack Savagery. That spell lets do you some crazy stuff, and should be 2x in any Kanen BG. Scavenger is also a great Mentality champ, and Surge: Kanen on the Spark Crones is a great damage ramp. I'd suggest dropping Kanen Crone, Kanen Cultist, Acid Storm, Kanen Animus, and Havoc's Touch for 1 more of the Pillager, Howler, Scavenger, Pack Savagery, Spark Crone, and Whirlwind.

3. Fernando

Fernando The King of Potatoes

Hi am currently playing this Kanen BG, and i allmost always loose against UD.

upload_2015-2-6_16-33-12.png

Any suggestions?

Best Regards

4. Ifem21

Take away one darkrunner, the mongrel, and the Ritual Crone (he is awfull) also, put x2 Pack Savagery, one Zeleatory, and a Earthskae Bracelet. Also add Ritual Cultist she is one of the best healers arround. Make room for Kanen Crone, and a Bloodhowler Alpha (he is the best kanen). Take away Hive and that Dragonclaw equip. Add Peaks Tactics.

5. Fernando

Fernando The King of Potatoes

6. Ifem21