Sheoul Magus

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorian, Feb 9, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

What are peoples opinions on this rune? Is it balanced and why? Or is it OP and why? Should it lose perseverance so it cant just tank loads of damage, and then heal its way back to full hp using blood magic?

2. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

I stopped liking him after revamp because he lost his range. I only find him useful in my bleed bg because he has perseverance.

3. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Can be amazing, but can also be lacklustre, depending on who's using it and who they're playing against.

In the non-top 50 or so, seems OP because people that bad don't tend to know how to deal with him, but above that you've gotta be fairly skilled to get enough use out of him.

4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

The current design is based on changes I suggested in an early PCR. I'm not entirely happy with how he turned out.

On one hand it changed a useless rune into a strong one and helped make the bleed theme playable.

On the other hand, it is a massive newb/noob crusher as they attack it without understanding how it works and get slaughtered - whereas a good player will ignore it until they can one round and get a perseverance counter in place.

So it would be good to get a rework if/when the bleed theme is addressed.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. Vorian

Anyway who is trolling better me making a thread about Sheoul Magus or Geressen?

6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Just be glad it wasnt a faction favorite ;) Archangel still haunts me...

7. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Too soon... How a rune is both the highest order of Angel as well as inferior to all other Angels... is a scientific mystery

Vorian likes this.
  8. Vorian

Yeh it should be a legendary.

9. Dreaddoll

Dreaddoll Devotee of the Blood Owl

i dont know if hes op or not but
    there are far worse things that slaughter new players like spells that dont even show up in the log (in fact the whole combat log is so bad its killing the game) and champs that have so many abilities you have to spend a whole turn just to read them... As far as Sheoul Magus goes id say leave him alone hes the only thing thats keeping a whole theme from dying out

10. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Sheoul Magus is fine, it's a problem rune which you kind of need to counter somewhat, but he can be countered in several ways so it's fine.

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

L2p, pers counters are not hard.