so...what is this

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flash88, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flash88

flash88 Member

Hello, i dont know if here is the area to report but i want to report a player called "Kernok",
    i was in a game with ,and when i win the match he become to insulting...only because i dont speak english maybe... well i dont understand what he say but no matter for me.

Is the second time i win this guy and he always become insulting after i defeat him. No matter the way you win if you only use commons in your bg or only leg cards, our mate here doesnt seems well...

I think this is only a game,but some players have his ego so high, they never accept lose.
    Here is the bad example,now can understand why some new players run away from the game?
    flammers ,bad losers

caution
    this call &go
    stay here my alert to a good and peaceful game made by adults not by kids.
    My objetive is not begin a discussion but just alert.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  2. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

3. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Yeah he's a ******-bag.

SaintKiwi and Pattn199 like this.
  4. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

I support this thread.

5. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

It's honestly sad how Kernok hasn't been perma-muted yet. @Senshu we want justice.

DarkJello and SaintKiwi like this.
  6. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

I will send this @Senshu's way considering this is a multiple time repeat offense.

We try to be as lenient as possible when it comes to moderation, as you are all just here to have fun and let off steam, but clearly this crosses the line.

In the meantime i'd suggest using the /ignore add name feature if you want to avoid the flames.

Etherielin, SaintKiwi and DarkJello like this.
  7. flash88

flash88 Member

lol,if you win by a honest way always have some few players to insult ...dont matter if bg is weak or op
    bb i go away from this post if want to delete this post for me is ok

8. flash88

flash88 Member

Thanks for attention Moles

9. flash88

flash88 Member

wow *-*

10. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

That has nothing to do with the topic at all. I get what you think you are stating. Lamesauce man, lamesauce.

11. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Moles is coding some moderation.

12. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

You create the community you moderate. Players RQ and pop off and there's no distinct punishment, or even detriment - it would be difficult - and that becomes the community. DOG has a hands-off policy which, for all the good it does, plays a major hand in this stuff.

13. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

its kind of sad , kernok wasn't always crazy, i remember one day he was mad at balance he was trying to get people to play "pox chess" ( This was his early signs of insanity), which was basically mirror match , same exact bgs of weak slow runes. ( Silly idea ofc)

Here is an example of balance consuming ones mind, slowly but surely, in to the abyss of insanity

Rip kernok's sanity

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Hes the prime example of a mediocre player who played broken bgs (lol trees), deluded himself into thinking hes really good and now can't take the losses anymore.

Kids these days.

Ballballer, Jonesy23 and SPiEkY like this.
  15. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Word

Pedeguerra likes this.
  16. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Locking this thread. While this is technically not blacklisting as there is no thread for reports like these. The discussion that will come about it will not be healthy, because of what the topic pertains.

If you have issues with players. Please send a message to @Senshu. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.