Where does one get the LEG Angels?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kilo, Mar 21, 2014.

1. kilo

kilo New Member

Returning player here... (kgosser)

I see Angels are now LEGs instead of LE. Neat. I need one more Angel of Protection.

How does one get them? I don't see a gold buy, nor an individual pack. Are they in a box?

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

They come randomly in core set packs and boxes. there is a 5% chance that a leg will show up in each pack, and in core set you have the angels, the warbanners and the diplomats (8 of each)

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  3. kilo

kilo New Member

I'm also not seeing a way to buy individual champs with gold. Has that be removed and we can only buy packs/boxes/etc?

4. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

You can buy a lot of things with gold including boxes and packs, however, if you want to craft individual runes, you can sacrifice excess runes into nora shards and try to craft runes that way.

5. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I think I was mistaken, angels come in the ancient's awakening release, that would be extended, apologies.
    And that's right, no more individual runes, just packs, boxes, theme decks and avatars.

6. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

A token packs! =P.

Also, when you buy an avatar, you get a free war banner as well.

7. Morningstar

Morningstar New Member

If this isn't the case " They come randomly in core set packs and boxes. there is a 5% chance that a leg will show up in each pack, and in core set you have the angels, the warbanners and the diplomats (8 of each)" Then how do you get them?

8. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

It's not in core packs/boxes but in the extended ones.

Sincerely,

Josh753