Sundered Lands Player Council Nominations

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Senshu, Mar 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We want you, the player, to nominate who you think would be best to represent Sundered Lands on the Player Council. This should be someone who is as knowledgeable about Sundered Lands as they are about the game at large. Nominees need to be equally as active on the forums as they are playing Pox Nora.

Rules:
    • Post here the Username and Forum name of the person who you feel would best represent Sundered Lands.
    • You can not nominate yourself, only nominations from others with be counted.
    On Monday March 24th at 11AM (PDT) this nomination thread will be locked at which time the nominations will be tallied. We will then contact the nominees to make sure they are able to make the time commitment needed for being a council member. Based on the responses from the nominees we will decide on a person to represent Sundered Lands.

In the future we plan on having a more elaborate election process, this is to get the ball rolling.

Player Council Nominations Announcement: http://forums.poxnora.desertowlgames.com/index.php?threads/player-council-nominations.1558/

Good Luck!

2. Monroid

Monroid I need me some PIE!

Dagdapede/Dagda

'nuff said.

3. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Movntarget/movntarget

4. rogreborn

rogreborn Devotee of the Blood Owl

I would pick Dagda if he still played consistently. I would have to say BurnPyro, if he wants the job.

5. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I would go with Dagda if he is fully back. If not I would than say Movntarget.

6. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

Hmm, this is a tough one. If I must choose one, I'd have to give it to Dagda. BurnPyro or movntarget are excellent choices as well.

7. seth1877

seth1877 New Member

BurnPyro and his vindrax

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Burnnub

9. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Burnypuro!

10. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Movintarget

11. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Dagda or BurnPyro. Both have level heads when it comes to discussions, even when dealing with the trolls.

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I am pleased to see your votes of confidence :) I would love to represent them lizards up in there.

My vote goes to dagdapede, if I can't make it I definitely want him

13. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Presidential woot woot

14. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

BurnPyro

15. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Dagda is too random, i pick Movntarget/Movntarget.

16. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Dunno Movntarget - gui not old nuff / active enough for me to know him, dagda's too fat to play pox, burnpyro's too fat but is positioned in a way that he can't move away from pox due to his fat.

So vote Burnpyro. I can bother either of them on skype all the time anyways :p

Grand General Mosh likes this.
  17. free20play

free20play I need me some PIE!

I Nominate DMrBadguy
    he's the best Sundered Land's player still active

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  18. Comissar

Comissar I need me some PIE!

Tough choice between Burn and Dag, gonna throw my vote with BurnPyro though

19. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

BurnPyro. Dagda is a very close runner-up IMO, so you can't go wrong with any of them.

20. kilo

kilo New Member

BurnPurr

21. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Burnpyro.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.