Why do u give Blood Banshee Defiling Aura and Hidden: Dead Magic Zone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ghklf, Feb 15, 2015.

1. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

This makes no sence. Defiling Aura is telling ur opponent she is 3 spaces away.

She can't go across a meat wall when stealthed, cuz when she does Defiling Aura causes ur opponent noticed about that.

In this case Hidden: Dead Magic Zone is less useful.

It is funny to see her base ability disturbing one of her upgrade abilities.

Thbigchief likes this.
  2. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Still not as good as stun on jakei maiden.

3. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Rover: Conqueror

4. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

Awww, the dream ;_;7

Also, I do not get the problem with hidden DMZ and defiling aura. At one hand, hidden procs at the end of the players turn, so the opponent will noticed where she was at the end of your turn anyway, and at the other hand, fascinate and sonic aura are much more noticeable given than both are base abilities and one directly pulls the opponent champion closer to her, and the other is range 2.

Hidden still protects against ranged champion and single target spells (until she is revealed, obviously), so is not like an entirely wasted upgrade. Stun on the jakei maiden, on the other hand...

5. ghklf

ghklf I need me some PIE!

u can move ur hidden DMZ champions from one DMZ to another without destealthed, since the hidden DMZ only checks the condition at the end of turn. In this case the opponent will not notice at all.

When u have champions with shadeskrike or spell like Despoil, that happens quite a lot.

Beside that I find Defiling Aura very useless, is there any good use of it at all? It is FW only ability.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2015
  6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

wat

claydude5, Rokkushun and KingJad like this.
  7. Dreaddoll

Dreaddoll Devotee of the Blood Owl

i really hope they decide to rethink some of the vampires in general ta some point...