Faction Guide by Stats

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Vorian, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

ST, expensive, mid damage, mid speed, mid min range, mid max range, mid defense, mid health.
    KF, expensive, low damage, mid speed, crazy min range, crazy max range, low defense, low health.
    UD, mid cost, high damage, high speed, low min range, low max range, low defense, mid health.
    SL, mid cost, high damage, high speed, mid min range, mid max range, high defense, high health.
    IS mid cost, high damage, low speed, mid min range, low max range, crazy defense, crazy health.
    FS low cost, mid damage, mid speed, mid min range, mid max range, mid defense, mid health.
    FW low cost, mid damage, low speed, mid min range, high max range, mid defense, low health.
    SP low cost, low damage, low speed, low mid range, mid max range, mid defense, mid health.

Things that stick out,
    IS has excessively high defense and the highest health by a margin. Their only downfall is lower speed, which wouldn't be used anyways (5spd) - Suits survival orientated players
    KF has super high range - Suits range orientated players
    UD has one of the highest damages before bonus, also the second fastest speed - Suits players who enjoy fast high damage units with no range
    SL has good overall stats, all mid/high - Suits well rounded players
    ST is extremely average - Suits tsurvival orientated balanced players
    FS is all mid+1 low - suits ranged ability based players
    FW is low/mid with high max range - Suits ranged players who like lots of abilities
    SP is below averageish, cheap as hell though - Suits cheap meat spam players

Courtesy of Nea and Heroexxxx

Last edited: Feb 24, 2015
  2. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

when you mention factions being low cost or expensive do you mean nora cost or money?

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Nora Cost. Search for posts by Nea I am pretty sure he has a post somewhere that gives the Poxbox Average for each faction.

4. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Keep in mind these are averages across all champs, including stuff like Carrionling, Rockling, Baby Furball, and other stat outliers.

5. Winsomniac

Winsomniac The King of Potatoes

I don't think this is particularly useful data given the number of champs in each faction and the range of abilities and stats they all have. 15-18 champs on average per bg, generally with many duplicates.

SPiEkY likes this.
  6. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

This is the thing I've come to realize and detest as well. Over the years we have lost faction distinction and much more so with this revamp. This may be selfish but I want to be able to build a background experience. I want to feel comfortable "knowing" FS is a slow attrition style and not get shut down against it in 4 rounds with ridiculous map control due to durable units. I don't want the ability to out muscle UD as an option. I don't want gimmick power runes in SP. I Sure as hell don't want to face juggernaut runes in damn KF.

IMAGIRL and Vorian like this.