Cyclops Symbiot

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Vorian, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Is this champ op in cyclops or constructs? What do you guys reckon? Cyclops menace look pretty awesome, not to forget its tough 3 and its got absorb.

2. blbbrayan

blbbrayan The King of Potatoes

I got two and I'm trying him out in constructs now

3. Fernando

Fernando The King of Potatoes

I think now IS/FS cyclops and constructs can work very well.

Also is someone got some BG in mind, it would be awesome to post it!

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

He is pretty darn tanky w/ absorb, tough 2, def 1 (and possibly boost on top of that in cyclops) and he has a lot of aoe potential w/ binding chains, damage aura 2, and cyclops menace on a 2x2 unit (8+4+5 = 17). Plus, in a cyclops/construct heavy deck, he's an 8 speed font rusher on his second turn. Cyclops/constructs have a lot of aoe/aura based damage now with this guy, firecase, and artificer.

Game mechanics aside, should he be a cyclops/construct race, instead of just cyclops?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  5. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

Is cyborg a human or machine? We are in no position to judge :cool:

Raikan likes this.
  6. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Very interested in seeing him in action in both Cyclops and Constructed.
    Also love the art. <3

7. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Pretty neat.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  8. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I KEEP THINKING UR NEBRON, PLEASE CHANGE

PurpleTop likes this.
  9. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

I have to say that is one of the most amazing looking champs in the game. I want two of them just because of his look. EPIC!

Raikan and soulmilk like this.
  10. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Well he's not really what IS/SP strux needs. Geez. We already have so much frontline champs... We need something like a long range cheap champ (currently silverclan prot at 90), or a mobility champ support (invig/drive/wtvr)....

The theme is really on the wrong track here. The utilities he offered can already be covered by other champs.

Binding chains - Purger has clamp for cutting down mobility. Its just single vs aoe.

Cyclopean Menace - when enemies clump, thats when I annihilate them via Firecase

Absorb - being a tanky guy that takes in damage is what my Metallic Slag or Lodestone is for. Now its gonna play like a Clops with all the 2x2s...

And lastly.. He's not even a construct and not a tinkerer. Why should I put him in my IS SP...

SaintKiwi likes this.
  11. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

He is supposed to be a Construct.

soulmilk likes this.
  12. SaintKiwi

He isn't race: Construct.

13. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

THE OWL LORD HAS SPOKEN AND SO IT SHALL BE!

14. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Now that's some good news. Now he deserves 2 spots. -1 purger and -1 silverclan hoplite for this guy i guess

15. SaintKiwi

He is a ff cactus, nub.

16. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Dude is amazingly hard to kill and puts out a lot of damage. I had flash backs to the old chaos the brave. Cyclops Symbiot is better though.

17. blbbrayan

Without playing him for long, I must say I didnt like him at all and immediately traded him in for SL. I wanted moga's to be better but no one likes them. Good bye SP hello SL. SP is just never going to be meta.

18. Xuvali

Xuvali Devotee of the Blood Owl

Lol

SPiEkY likes this.
  19. SkeletonKing

SkeletonKing The King of Potatoes

I'm not very good at playing FW. That's not FW's fault. It doesn't mean that FW isn't "meta", it just means I need to practice and become better.

soulmilk likes this.
  20. blbbrayan

Lol if you're not good with FW it means you arent good at pox FW too op right now.