Free Legedary and Exotic Give-Away (again)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baskitkase, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

2. Indijanac

Indijanac I need me some PIE!

3. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I dont care for the runez, im sharing you this webseries i've been working on with a huge crew of awesome ppl, its 100% independent and self financed:

You can turn on the subs (Neutral Spanish dub, english sub)

Cap 1:

Cap 2:

Cap 3:

Cap 4:

We have just been nominated for 6 awards in the International Academy Web Television Festival so im too excited not to share it to everyone!
    Enjoy!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    IMAGIRL likes this.
  4. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

That stuff is absolutely amazing, you sure there's nothing you need?

Kampel likes this.
  5. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

6. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

Blacklisting yourself or him?

7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

While I love making ragers rage. The profanity on your part ruins your game. Got to strike from a position of total mind domination making a rage quit, surrender and shrine kill all seem a lose for him and win for you. If you get on their level all you have is your win.

8. WhatTheHex

WhatTheHex The King of Potatoes

Should I have said that I massage my prostate, with his tears as lube? Would I have been the bigger man then?

9. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Yeah that would be awesome BK.

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Ok, it will be later tonight. I'm at TKD with my sons.

11. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

I asked this hot girl out yesterday and she said no. so im feeling bummed about it but maybe a free rune would cheer me up?...plz?

12. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Try an ugly girl and copious amounts of beer. She'll look great and you can blame it on the beer. Runes can't replace gettin some.

13. izmocat

izmocat The King of Potatoes

alright thanks man.

14. Liion

Liion Well-Known Member

15. Qucas

Qucas Guest

16. Darkorona

Darkorona The King of Potatoes

Reasons why i stopped watching the walking dead: I realised that to this point of the series there should be no zombie left, but the swarms keep coming and coming.

Tell me if you agree: There are about 7000 million people on this world, this apocalyptic world happens around our years since they have 2014 cars
    assuming 99% of the world is infected (Therefore a festering corpse looking for brains) and 1% of the world is alive (Therefore running for their lives) around 70 million is still alive. And each episode our heroes Mr. rick and friends kill lots of zombies, for the sake of this lets say each member of the group kills 5 zombies a day.

assuming out of the 1% living, (70 million) the 30% is capable of killing (Not a child, not an old guy) that leaves us with 21 million people, killing 5 zombies a day and the rest is just an easy math: 21 million * 5 = 105million zombies slayed a day, therefore the zombie apocalypse should have ended long ago.

TL;DR: A zombie apocalypse will not end our world :)

incase i win i would like the firk, also thanks for doing this dude, its really cool for the community

17. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Whats your IGN? I show no games played by xfuriousx, minimum of 10 between Feb1 and today to be eligible.

https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3713876

I'm a fan of analytical scrutiny... Assuming your IGN is darkorona, Firk it is: https://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewtrade.do?id=3713881

18. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Whenever i feel sad i stop being sad and be awesome instead -barney stinson

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
    Qucas likes this.
  19. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Yeah, i need you to spread the word! share it to your friends!

20. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

For some reason this always makes me chuckle, so I'll give it a shot.

BurnPyro and IMAGIRL like this.