Discussion: The Ronin Midterm Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Mar 3, 2015.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

True but when i got no battlemage out it really hard not always you can get it out early same for retribution

2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

They just gave dispel and backlash to everything because of the annoying demands, so I'm sure everything will have magic damage soon. When runes get bland as firk I don't wanna see people whining about the game lacking flavor.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Keep hoping, still bad.

It's stats are just utter garbage for a melee champ. Like 40hp and 0 defense? God damn that's Bane Shift.

Rokkushun likes this.
  4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Acid elemental has

1. a bomb to sandbag him (yeah, bombs with cd 3 are a lols now)
    2. horrendous defensive and hp stats
    3. okay damage
    4. a huge sandbag on a DOT 3 on a 1-2 range champ
    5. acid eater for more sandbag
    I'm trying to fit the word sandbag more in my analysis.

Sealer0 and Rokkushun like this.
  5. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Drunken Thug

Was so looking forward to this guy getting +1 speed. 5 speed melee is just to difficult to include in a deck.

Really want to make a drunk deck that is competitive!! Finally get to use Devine Dispersal and be happy about it again.

The only thing holding the theme back (besides needing a few more drunk champs) is that 1 point of speed!

Make it happen capin!

6. HalfGodBro

HalfGodBro The King of Potatoes

just don't give him back death pack with transfer life, it will becomes a way too good support outside of stitched, so much that people were running him almost 2x all the time,
    also....Strig Legwhip? still nothing done since the revamp, its a major bug that negate his ability all togheter..

7. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

That vassal with block 2, dodge 2 and deflect for 66 nora takes the piss! Its worse than rage of the circle!

8. Molosse

Molosse I need me some PIE!

It's 70n with Dodge 2 and Block 2.

9. Vorian

Its still Firking nuts!

Pixyrus likes this.
  10. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Vorian, nerf the bonus first, then go from there.

11. Vorian

I would go as far as to call it the best champ in the game atm.

Pixyrus likes this.
  12. Pedeguerra

Mind = blown.

Pixyrus likes this.
  13. Vorian

What would you consider the best champ atm?

14. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

@Pixyrus @IMAGIRL
    [​IMG]

IMAGIRL, claydude5, Netherzen and 5 others like this.
  15. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

The Quillbert nerf calls too stronk.

16. Pedeguerra

Snogvie.

doubtofbuddha likes this.
  17. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Best patch I have seen in a long time. So glad that you are finally restoring some of the iconic runes who got gutted (Cyclonic Fesh, Vashal Vicar, Elder Murkwurm, etc.)

Putrid Creeper redesign rules.

So many good things in this patch. Thanks.

18. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

The flavor on Cardinal of Northern Cross is delicious. Every ability is just perfect fit for the theme of the rune. Loving the redesigns of older runes. Whoever is in charge of the redesigns, I'm impressed.

19. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

so Mysian Lamia get a lot of hit before revamp, so they take a lot from her and make her shoebox, now they change her and give her Sentinel, so I try to understand the different from Sentinel to Blindfire, I hope someone can help me to figger out why Blindfire cost 9 more nora

Sentinel 6 Nora

Whenever an opposing champion within this unit's range successfully attacks another friendly unit, this unit makes a free basic attack against the attacking champion

Blindfire 15 Nora

When an enemy champion within this units range makes a successful ranged attack against a champion, this champion makes a ranged combat attack against that champion for free

20. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Sentinel is typically put on shorter range (4 and under) while Blindfire is on longer ranges.