Implant

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by limone1981, Mar 3, 2015.

1. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I was trying today a worms bg and I tried (after I think 3 years maybe) to run implant on a moga Sapper....guess what, no explosion at all.
    THe nova death explosion didn't proc with implant. HAs ever happened also to you with that spell??

2. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

There was a patch a while ago that made the rest of the sacrifice effects not trigger death effects.
    (Was a consistency and balance issue, you might remember you wouldn't get a remain if you sacrificed a stitched and they wanted this rule to be consistent with othet sacrifice effects.)

Leadrz likes this.
  3. limone1981

I see....thx!

4. Fernando

Fernando The King of Potatoes

Can you post the worm BG?

5. limone1981

6. Fernando

Fernando The King of Potatoes

Thanks.

And have you tried to use the sapper/implant combo with other trigger, for instance use AOE damage on it? Should on this way work?

Is kind of interesting the worms BG, i think i will give it a try, but first i have to get some missing runes, like the goliath and cyclonic fesh ;)

EDIT: nevermind, i just read that implat triggers the sacrifice....

Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  7. limone1981

At this state inplant is pretty useless with the death nova...instead of the 2 sapper I was thinking about 2 Voil transporter with relocate ally and lift (you relocate your albinos or Goliath or you can stall the enemy with lift for the incoming special fesh)
    Tonight I will give it to the bg another chance