Lots of Changes

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by xezno, Mar 3, 2015.

1. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

Since I can't play just yet, I have been checking out all the new changes and longing to play.

Dugon is limit 1 now

Perfected Runner no longer has Short-lived.
    EDIT:
    Bowmage looks interesting. I like how simplistic he looks and Adept Arcanist an option :)

Vashal Vicar finally looks playable

Experimental Warspirit got nerfed back? Never even got to use him after his last buff

How is the new legendary? I know I am missing allot but this is just what I found first look. What else has taken a major change?

2. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Bowmage looks much better now compared to before, but is probably still worse than arrowsinger...they reduced his damage, which makes that AE ability look lackluster. but piercing shot 2 has always been strong on a 6/7 range champ. Have not seen him used yet to test this theory.

The new vashal looks interesting, but man they really need to buff the vashal theme now. They started at least with the vicar. I saw someone winning some games with lots of vashal...and some losing them heh.

New Restoration Angel looks like a hard to kill support unit. 2-3 starting range is pretty bad. But the damage is decent and cleansing aura is handy compared to like it was on spirit singer.

3. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

It's 2-4.

4. Karmavore

Karmavore MEDIUMALLTIME

Vashal are top tier; always have been. People got way to caught up in the Elves frenzy.

5. KelRama

KelRama The King of Potatoes

RIP Falconer

We will miss you, dear friend.