Vampyre (Life siphon) BG

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Uruboz, Mar 6, 2015.

1. Uruboz

Uruboz I need me some PIE!

2. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Hi,

I'd run 2x Bloodtrackers instead of Dark Knight, as they are too much expensive at the moment, I'd replace the Corrupted Guardians with 2x Archfiend as they are good font defenders/contesters with frightfull blows.
    2x Demonvein Vampyres could be good too (replace Soul Collector with the second).

For spells, why do you run 2x Reanimate?
    Execution Order is great with vampyres as they can heal back the 8HP in one shot. Add an Anathema, a Despoil (synergy with Dead Zone Voodoo from Count), drop a Reporpuse for a Domination.

For relics/equips, I'd run a Mason's Spire for the Blood Crests and remove that Wraith's Tear for a Soulreaper, a Crown of Nightbarbs or maybe a Cursed Blade for anti-equip.

Bye!

Uruboz likes this.
  3. Dreaddoll

Dreaddoll Devotee of the Blood Owl

Looks nice but imo until they adjust the theme and make some champs playable (bloodbinder count im looking at you) you are better off building a UD/FW blood/vampire split... Dont forget UD has access to the best vampire in the game: Sheoul Magus ^_^

Uruboz likes this.
  4. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

I find it fun to equip a shield of darkness or cloak of bones to a vampyre to get his defense buffed. After a few turns of thirst for battle, you can have a 6+ defense champ w/ high damage.

Uruboz likes this.
  5. Uruboz

Uruboz I need me some PIE!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2015
    Djangoguy likes this.
  6. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Hey!

I totally forgot about Seeker of Blood! Relocate: Blood Ball and Blood Magic in base is all that a Vampyre needs.
    Try 1x on your BG, I think you won't regret.

Uruboz likes this.