Can you change wording for witches hourglass?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trolloc1, Mar 5, 2015.

1. trolloc1

trolloc1 The King of Potatoes

As I understood it they gaiend the ability forever as it says "gain'". Can you change it to "has" or or something?

2. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I gave some thought to this, I found it as a bad idea at first, but I can see the benefit of this now.
    "Gain" can be used to what permanently grants abilities and "Have for x turns" for temporary granted abilities.
    It would also clear up abilities like this. "Gain X Ability and have X Ability for X Turns." or "Have X Ability for X turns. If X is true, it Gains the ability instead."
    It's obviously not fully needed, but it would make it just a bit easier to understand.

3. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Isnt it clarified as an aoe while the champ is within range in the description?

4. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

I wasn't really talking about Witches' Hourglass, only granting abilities in general.
    Sorry for causing a misunderstanding.

5. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Oh I gotcha

soulmilk likes this.
  6. trolloc1

trolloc1 The King of Potatoes

Witches hour glass says gain. I would like it to clarify you only get it while in the AoE. I have been dropping near spawn locations so everyone I summon gets it. I was confused to see them all without it and have seen several opponents make the same mistake

7. voodoov

voodoov I need me some PIE!

saw one deploing it behind his shrine yesterday.