Stitched Tyrant

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Silent Mind, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Silent Mind

Silent Mind The King of Potatoes

Using stitched reconstitution on the tyrant does not increase it's riders, gaining the Ap is functioning properly .. it's always only two stitchlings that fall from the tyrant even though the description states that it gains a stack of riders to a max of 4.

2. Silent Mind

3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

We are aware of issues with this ability, but it does seem to be adding the rider just not adding the additional healing effect. Have you experienced the not adding a rider issue multiple times or just once?

4. Silent Mind

I'm positive it doesn't add any riders , the max i got out of the tyrant even after i recon remains was 2 .. and as for multiple times , that issue been there since i started playing stitched , but just got around to reporting it now really ..

5. Silent Mind

- As of my understanding of the description that adding a rider = 1 more stitchling that falls off after the tyrant gets hit ?

6. Silent Mind

7. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

As noted, this is on our list.

8. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It is a little odd because it the condition to indicate it has riders is added, but it does not receive any benefit from having them.

Silent Mind likes this.
  9. Silent Mind

Alright thank you guys for your support and effort , just wanted to let you know :))