Lets Have a Discussion: Spirits

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by yobanchi, Mar 8, 2015.

1. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Snaptooth to Split FW/FS. Make it so

2. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Wuuuuut o.o

3. Sinkia

Sinkia New Member

Spiritscant be oriented to soultapnow that backlash alone would kill the whole bg. I agree with kalasle that a stealthy army focused more on hit and runs, tricks and stuff like that is better than the whole soultapping and deploying runes who deal more dmg to soultapped enemies.

4. yobanchi

I think so to... Spirits are now the stealthy theme with smatterings of soul tap / Dots

5. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

i think you might misunderstand the interaction soultap and backlash have (backlash damages the tapped unit not the unit that taps)

6. yobanchi

That will be incorrect one it is fixed in the upcoming patch.

It is slated for a correction.

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

well there goes my current spirit BG

8. Djangoguy

I want Ethereal BEING on FW, make it happen!
    And, another source from Murk/Insubstantiate, I refuse to run a Spectre with Murk and another with Insubstantiate.

9. Sinkia

Sinkia New Member

I agree we need another source of insubtantiate / murk, also people wanted disturbed spirit to be similar to haunting spirit so how about this:

Disturbed spirit change: remove vulnerability magical from base, replace with frightful aura (rank 2)

Upgrade path 1:

Insubtantiate
    Murk

Upgrade path 2:

Magical aura rank 3
    Sonic aura rank 3
    Physic aura rank 3

I would run this, can someone calculate the approximate nora cost?

10. Djangoguy

58 nora with Insubstantiate on U1, 66 nora with murk

11. Sinkia

Sinkia New Member

Thanks django, i guess that we keep vulnerability magical and we got a 50-58 nora rune, i would run it with murk and just play it safe near the enemy lines harrasing with auras, this rune combined with haunting spirit/grip can be quite a pain, also spirits have a good source of auras (ethereal soldier, siren) and adding another one would benefit the stealthy attrition strategy + murk which helps A LOT an stealthed army..