Skeletons

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Djangoguy, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Those peeps bug me a lot.

They have lots of good stuff -theme wised- but no slots to run 'em all! They are the only theme that makes me think, "damn, we need 40 runes, bgs".

I NEED YOUR HELP TO ENLIGHTEN ME! WHAT DO YOU RUN ON YOUR SKELETON BATTLEGROUP?!

I have 6 skelies bg's at the moment check, em out:

What YOU think is better? I NEED INPUT HERE, FELLAS!

2. gillo

gillo I need me some PIE!

Only looked at the second one. Seems to have a high curve. Try cutting some of the expensive champs and add some more cheap stuff. Bone Masons are really good at 49 nora. I'd cut Desecrations for a better AoE like Anathema or Arcane Enervation. Tome is fine when you run Graveyard. Try to find room for second Cloak, to improve draws. Double Mobilization is fine in this kind of deck I guess, but finding room for Essence Drain will help you a lot.

Edit:
    BONEWINGS!

3. Djangoguy

Wonebings*** I will test an Highlander BG and see what it comes to the table

TeaScholar likes this.
  4. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Boneshredder and bonelemental should have impenetrable, i would be so happy.

5. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Boneshredder is fine without it,he would be too expensive with it.

6. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Nah i don't think so, of course if you add it then you remove something, but there are two many secondary attacks out there that will kill the BS+cloak, and at the end you will have 1-2 skeletons out of 104 nora investment.

7. Djangoguy

Drop Chasm Walker from Boneshredder and add Resilient!

8. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

So the issue is bone fracture.Why not change bone fracture,it seems more simple then changing a champion just to be good with one specific equipment,what about bgs that run boneshredder but no cloack of skulls?

9. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Why do you guys keep complaining about bone elemental and bone shredder, both runes are insanely strong inside a skeleton BG (although impenetrable would be a blast). They certainly don't need any buffs. Better take a look a champs like Spectral Emmisary, Hoarfrost Lich (just make phylactary bound cheaper), Revenant, Toll Taker? (used to be my all time favorite rune).

TeaScholar likes this.
  10. Djangoguy

Toll-Taker would be boss WITHOUT Draining Aura.
    For Revenant, I don't think that he fits any skele BG with Skeletal Berserker on the bench.

I'd like to see Hoarfrost Lich WITHOUT phylactery bound, maybe Grant: Frost Aura or even Force Barrier

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  11. D4rkSteel

D4rkSteel I need me some PIE!

Good idea, that would make him 6 nora cheaper already. Also, his second ability line could use some change imo. Revel in misery doesnt really fit him

12. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

get all ur gen out. birdy, creeper holmes, pop necroweave and a sac altar
    then just spam revenants and sac as much as you can in a single turn

try it. it's cute. but it's the only way i ever found revenant runnable

13. Djangoguy

I did it! The final BG:

WAKA WAKA.jpg

What you think?

14. TeaScholar

TeaScholar Better-Known Member

No wonebings or crawling corpses?

...or crossbone?

15. Djangoguy

I replace crossbones for the Liches, as I like rank 3 DoTs (figuring to change it back because Precision)

For Wonbig, I'm thinking to change Priest for 1x, and Crawling Corpse... I really don't know what to do.

TeaScholar likes this.