Does noone else find it weird that IS bonus makes 4-6 runes in most BGs useless?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by trolloc1, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Lol @ FW bonus is worst.

Pattn199 likes this.
  2. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Wich one do you think is worst?

3. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

I would say the Sundered Lands bonus is the worst. I mean, +1 or 2 defense isn't really that good.

*Incoming zealots or just general ****s*

4. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Math OP, though

Baskitkase likes this.
  5. Dresnar20365988

Dresnar20365988 Devotee of the Blood Owl

Ill trade you the IS bonus for the SL bonus ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

Good Day

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

i wouldn't include fw in a discussion of faction bonus strength. it's not particularly quantifiable.

having said that, it's also by nature backloaded, which makes it most applicable to certain types of decks which are more or less useful depending on meta. it's still useful in most games you play with it, but most of the time you wish it wasn't.

out of the other 7, i'd say is's faction bonus is probably the worst, i think sl's is one of the better ones, and in general i think the way the bonuses have shaped rune design is more important at this point than what the bonuses are.

Sealer0 and sassquatch like this.
  7. Poxbrothers

Poxbrothers Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think for SL the IS bonus looks weak as SL doesn't use that many AOE spells.

Against KF/ST etc IS bonus is actually pretty good as they tend to run more AOE spells in general.

As an IS player you don't notice that (as much) and can easily overextend a bit/pack your champs together etc. as there is no risk of an incoming AOE which could kill a certain champ.

For the record, I do think it is fine the way it is.

Cheers,

Josh753

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

My fave is watching IS nubs getting double echo to the face.

Sealer0 and Dagda like this.
  9. trolloc1

trolloc1 The King of Potatoes

I was just testing a UD deck and noticed a ton of the AoEs are so cost inefficient that it hurts me to use them. I've since moved to decks where you spam heroes/less AoEs over spells.

10. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I liked it better when the SL and UD bonusses cancelled eachother out.

SPiEkY likes this.