Nu-Paladin Decks

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by doubtofbuddha, Mar 27, 2015.

1. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Alright, so what does everyone think paladin decks should look like now?

I've been trying out this: https://poxbase.com/deck/cl3cpPckLctNC4tc6nckVc5jChoChuC6Ic4-ci5s4Bsfsls7ms7Hs6MsPs87sKrHrYe2Oe1v though things are a bit in flux.

I think these are essentially the core of the bg:
    (ranged) 2 Northern Cross Cardinal, 2 Northern Cross Priestesses
    (super-champs) Euan Ironfist, Inquisitor Magnus, Talgar Ironfist
    (melee/support) Attendant Squire, 2 Paladin Commanders, Ironfist Minister

The question is how to fill out the rest of the bg. I essentially have six spots left. This is currently being filled with Amethyst Wing, 2 Elemental Warstaff, one of each of the angels, and a Vengeant Knight. Four of those should be filled with beaters, I think the question is which combination of Amethyst Wings, Elmental Wartstaffs, Ironfist Inquisitors, and Vengeant Knights are best.

The last two slots are a bit more flexible. I curerently have the two angels in there, but I am thinking of perhaps trading in a Priest of Valdac and/or a Veilwalker.

Anyone else tried out paladin decks since the patch? Any thoughts/preferences?

2. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

65 nora Amethyst is worth the 2x

Baller

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Even without vaporize?

5. Gaedel

Gaedel I need me some PIE!

6. Grandpa69

Grandpa69 The King of Potatoes

I'll go with sunder and def

7. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

why do people not use the celestial spear relic? it is good. Spot AoE 4, 8 damage and it dose little dappy damage if they are attracting pallys. Da Firk man. IS players i swear.

8. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Because you are tight for non-champ runes. Plus the priestesses each have a one shot use of it.
    No point in running 3 or 4.

9. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I played around with pally /fw and did want to use her, but decided to try just one celestial spear and liked it better then using priestess.