Beer

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by PurpleTop, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Dovahkhiin

Dovahkhiin Member

While everything they have is good, I reckon that Tradition, Korbinian or Festbier are the top three of what they have, although I tend to prefer darker stuff. If you can get hold of any, I recommend trying it, even if its just one bottle.

2. Sammich

Sammich Member

Ooh, that IS a good one, PT. Quality stuff.

3. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I haven't had a drink in 6 months. My favorite beer was 211, ocasionally I would drink IPAs.

4. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

IPA's are generally my favorite. New Belgium Ranger IPA is always a good generic choice, of course tho when I go to the beer store I always try to find local craft beer over mass product just to give it a shot.

Anyone ever tried Summit Extra Pale Ale? It's a Minnesota brewery and that is probably my all time favorite beer

5. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Summit Extra Pale Ale is good. I had forgotten that you're in Minnesota too. Have you been to the new Surly brewery? I haven't been there yet. I just tried CynicAle last week. It was pretty good.

6. Sammich

Sammich Member

Boo. All the good beer is in the midwest. You'd think I'd have better selection being this close to Boston, but no one over here knows how to make a damned porter >.<

7. PurpleTop

I haven't been to the brewery but I've had some Surly beers... I think there is one called Bender? It was great.

I also like Lucid brewery in Minnetonka

8. PurpleTop

Bringing back this thread.
    Anyone enjoy Bells Two Hearted?

9. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

don't you mean two faced you two tongued twist off?

10. PurpleTop

11. Flyingfinn

Flyingfinn I need me some PIE!

This is one of my favorites

[​IMG]

12. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

I don't care for beer, Mike's Hard Lemonade is about as close as I'll come to beer, won't drink wine either since I saw it being mentioned. I like a good Vodka Martini.

13. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

Are you a secret agent?

14. Atherhog

Atherhog I need me some PIE!

Also, we should have a European Beer club... meet in random European cities and lay waste with beer and nerd talk.

15. Dwlr

Dwlr I need me some PIE!

Bond's Vesper (in the books) is a mix of Vodka, Gin, and Kina Lillet shaken, preferring Russian or Polish Vodka, but in the books he has a wide variety of drinks he orders.

I prefer Svedka as my Vodka of choice.

16. Loyaute

Loyaute I need me some PIE!

'Crazy Eyes' winter bock from Lake of Bays Brewing is the tastiest brew I've ever had.

17. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Stouts, pilsners, and hefeweizen are my favorite in that order. I will do a larger every now and then.

18. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

guinness and czechvar are king.
    *only draft guinness

PurpleTop likes this.
  19. Tequila Cowboy

Tequila Cowboy New Member