How to fix poxnora :D *Noob Edition*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EnigmaXIII, Mar 28, 2015.

1. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

Hey people! So im not new, but i havnt played the game much for my opinion to matter. So ima post it anyways :D Love to get ur responses although im expecting yall to think im crazy. Heres my short list of what id love to see changed:

- 1. Nora Gen: I think nora gen should be the same for everyone and make it so capping fonts increases maximum nora (so its capped at the start obviously). This sounds weird, but most games are consistent like that. It means u can only deploy strong champs if u cap fonts and yada yada. Oh and remove all nora gen :D Tada game made simple.
    - 2. AP Gen: Make it so all champs gain the same amount of ap and are capped at the same amount of ap.
    - 3. Factions :Remove faction bonuses, make 4 factions instead of 8 and make them all reflect their own playstyle

- 4. Game Modes: Create a nice focus around draft :D its the best part of most games. And u dont even need to buy a ton of runes to enjoy it. And tbh i think if 2 v 2 were fair, it would be the main selling point of the game.
    - 5. Remove the CP System. No explanation needed.
    - 6. UI: This one i think everyone will agree with even if they think im a pox radical from all my others: UI Imrpovements. When attacking a target make it show their new hp flashing in red accounting for all abilities and what not when the target is hovered over. When something is knocked back make a moving arrow that shows where and how far theyre getting knocked back. Remove the stupid wall barrier between chat and the rune displaying thing so i can see my screen better. Simple things will make it much easier for the new players
    - 7. Maps: tbh, i get that people like map variety, but i find the big maps to be the most hated. People dont like being penalized for being 2nd to go, or having 2x2 units, or deploying more champs than the other guy. I find big maps encourage better gameplay.
    - 8. Patching: Make Patches more consistent, even if it means less content. Twice a month seems reasonable, even if its a quarter of the length of the current patch lists.
    - 9. Balancing: I know i know. Everyone wants nerfs. If something is really overpowered, sometimes the best answer is to make everything else stronger. Buffing other stuff encourages more changes that will excite players, nerfing just makes people stop playing stuff.

PS i know im in no position to speak about this since im no pro/oldtimer. Im just sharing my opinion. Feel free to point out the flaws tho :D just dont hate me :(.

2. JellyBerry

JellyBerry Forum Royalty

Damn you for taking away the only way I could possibly reply to this topic.

3. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

just trying to think of all/most of these changes applied, i'm pretty sure the game you end up with is a long ways off of pox.

meaning it's likely more worthwhile to make another new game (like CoC, but NEWER) with these features than to try to change pox to fit.

JellyBerry and SPiEkY like this.
  4. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

Yeah, go make a newer CoC, see how it works out for you.

5. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

yeah ur right :/ see i dont know much about this stuff xD it was just brewing in my head. Someone already posted a vote on that tho, and people dont like the idea of a new game. But yeah ur totally right, it wouldnt be the same.

6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I want the new CoC models to actually show what's going on during the scenes!

Netherzen likes this.