Yeah, I think I am out. Getting rid of collection.

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by doubtofbuddha, Mar 29, 2015.

1. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

06, mate.

Once again, cya buddha.

JellyBerry likes this.
  2. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Yeah, not going to help.

3. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

Well, if you're leaving because of a balance issue in one faction, then it could well help!

4. doubtofbuddha

I can feel the skepticism!

5. doubtofbuddha

It is the fundamental play style of a faction, not particular balance issues associated with it.

6. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Well i think that is a bit silly, FW only makes up 1/8 of the game if you enjoy the rest of the aspects i don't understand why you would quit cause of this.

Either way goodbye friend twas' a pleasure.

7. Puffknight

Puffknight I need me some PIE!

I think the reason for him leaving the game its different than the one claimed to be. If I want to quit a game that I still like , I need to find reasons to do so. I have a problem with FS and the way that faction plays , lost lets say 10 in a row , thats it reason to quit. I mean no offense to anyone, but all factions have different mechanics and play styles, some I like others I hate, not quitting cause of that.
    Advice Buddha: Don't sell , don't get rid of your runes. Go on with your real life plans and keep Pox for fun and relaxation , what the heck play FW njoy the uniqueness and bright side of the game.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
  8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Call it optimism. ;)

JellyBerry likes this.
  9. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

I hate every faction's style, I despise the player base, I hate myself for playing it almost all the time, and I hate how much I have spent on it.

Reasons I stay: Cool art and story.

Going on to be almost a 7 year veteran now of the game.