Skirmish Games not starting

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Kendoshi, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Kendoshi

Kendoshi I need me some PIE!

Hey Senshu

Sometimes after I finished a Skirmish and want to start another one, the game won't start up. I have to close the client and restart to get it to work again. Even that doesn't always work.

Though it never happens on the first game.

It may be, because I immediately restart that it bugs out. Waiting a couple of seconds after the game helps most of the time, but not always.

I don't consider it a major thing that makes me not want to play Skirmish, but still.

Would like to know from others, if you have similar experience.

Regards Kendoshi

2. ItsQtotheT

ItsQtotheT The King of Potatoes

yeah i have the same problem, its most likely the map the skirmish loads on, this occurs randomly

3. OchiK

OchiK The King of Potatoes

I've been having this problem for weeks now. Just now I tried to play 5-6 skirmish games with 2 different BGs and they never loaded, just stuck in the single player menu. Not really sure what to do or how to fix it, my usual fix is come back tomorrow and see if the game is working. It does seem to crop up most frequently for me around 2am PST and when I try to play a new BG I just built.

4. Kendoshi

Kendoshi I need me some PIE!

So I'm not the only one having that problem.

I'm sure they will fix it soon after ronin releases.

5. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

and again atm.

6. Effy

Effy The King of Potatoes

It happens to me from time to time (like now). But when it happens i can't recover and can't play skirmishes at all until a few hours pass.
    I can play other kind of game tho.

7. Valkyr

Valkyr The King of Potatoes

8. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Yeah I do have the problem as well. Jeez. Spent $60 and haven't really enjoyed it because had a test yesterday and now when I can play.. I can't.

9. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

This should be fixed now.

Revengercm likes this.
  10. animalw

animalw Well-Known Member

same problem here Senhu help!!!

11. Effy

Effy The King of Potatoes

Not fixed, yet :p (failing again just now) 12:00 GMT