lost a bonewing

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Yourmom, Mar 20, 2014.

1. Yourmom

Yourmom The King of Potatoes

somehow I've lost a bonewing. I got a Bonewing from purchasing a themed deck when sony still had pox. The themed deck was called Lord of Bones. I recently traded for another Bonewing in hopes of having 2 now and I'm only seeing one in my Rune Manager/List. All of my other skeletons from that themed deck are still available.

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

The Lord of Bones is a public deck, which does not contain a Bonewing, the theme deck is called "Bonesaw" and should not be able to be deleted/edited unless you broke the deck.

If you traded away your bone wing, your theme deck would be broken and would no longer function as a theme deck.

Can you confirm that you still have the theme deck "Bonesaw"?

3. Yourmom

OH yes I did mean Bonesaw actually and no there is no Bonesaw theme deck. I just assumed that it was lord of bone since I didn't see Bonesaw. I didn't trade MY Bonewing. I traded for a new Bonewing so that I would have 2. Thanks for helping me clarify that KTCAOP.

4. KTCAOP

Oh! Alright,

If you can check your messages, you should be able to find the link to where the trade/bid was made, can you pull up the link to confirm?

Also, can you again confirm that you still have your Bonesaw theme deck?

5. Yourmom

I'm looking through my deck list and I do not see the Bonesaw theme deck and I don't have any recolection of trading anything in the Bonesaw BG so it should still be there.

here is the bid that I got in my messages...

============================================================================
    A bid has just been submitted to one of your open trades.

===== BEGIN BID SUMMARY

Trade ID: 3541069

Bid ID: 2889642

Bid Number: 1

Bid Owner: decondor

Bid Date: Mar 20, 2014 12:30:05 AM

Bid Link: http://www.poxnora.com/trader/viewbid.do?tid=3541069&bid=2889642

===== END BID SUMMARY

Note that the bidder's runes will remain locked until you accept or reject the bid. In light of this fact, please do your best to make a decision as soon as possible.

=============================================================================

also even if the Bonesaw BG didn't exist does that mean all those runes would disappear?

6. KTCAOP

No, if you break the theme deck, you would still retain the runes.

Theme Deck Bonesaw
    Champions
    Bone Elemental
    Bone Elemental
    Bonewing
    Skeletal Raider
    Skeletal Raider
    Toll-Taker
    Toll-Taker
    Tomb Lord
    Tomb Lord
    Tormented Priest
    Utterdark Fadewisp
    Utterdark Fadewisp
    Utterdark Voidhowler
    Xulos, Undead Sage

Spells
    Chain Lightning
    Chain Lightning
    Dark Rising
    Domination
    Essence Drain
    Hungry Dead
    Hungry Dead
    Mobilization
    Mobilization
    Obelus
    Repurpose

Relics
    Alter of Bones
    Elsarin Vex
    Graveyard
    Unholy Tomb

Equipment
    Curse Blade

I know you said you still have the other runes, however, can you confirm you have the other runes? I don't know how much the Greenies can see of your recent bid transactions, but worse to worse, maybe you could try to put in a support ticket in order to see if it is locked in a trade or not.

7. Yourmom

Yes I have all of those other runes and didn't get them any other way.

8. Tidus

Tidus New Member

I'm missing a Drakewing Swarm. I have no clue how i lost it, i know i had 2. At first i thought i might have traded it in with Poxbox but then i realized Drakewing isn't even on their website. Sort of sucks because i wanted to build a new dragon deck.