so could we make bok a theme?

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by MEATMAN, Apr 10, 2015.

1. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Maybe even change some stuff around with the bok to make it good. I will be honest and just say I want them to be buffed and become a theme together finally.

I can't be the only one who would like to see this, sometime in the future. Spit ball some ideas.

I remember @badgerale had some ideas going on bok theme ability? What do you think about changing around? I know it's all up to gedden though.

2. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Bok as a theme is nice, but I don't know, it doesn't feel that Bok's are a theme, they are more like the "Deep Elves Commander" or "Jailer", so, I like how they are right now, simples good at any kind of bg, fitting different roles.

But I will not lie.... they becoming a theme could be great, just think that are better options to becomes themes (goblins) right now.

3. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

you know I wouldn't mind them not being a theme if they did fill the role of a commander/oppressor more. Them now just doesn't cut it to me

4. PiPPoInZ9

PiPPoInZ9 The King of Potatoes

Fentum likes this.
  5. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I don't know if this will happen in the immediate future but I think there is a generally favourable mood towards it, so it's good to keep ideas coming.

I'd also be thinking of looser synergy ideas, UD flying or flying demon synergy perhaps.