THE RONIN

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by Skullferno, Mar 8, 2014.

1. Skullferno

Skullferno I need me some PIE!

WHAT FIRK WHAT FIRK OMG FIRK SOMEONE LOOK FIRK AT THE LAUNCHER FIRK MY FIRK WOW FIRK

2. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

It's the next expansion to comeā€¦
    But it won't be coming for a little while...

3. Skullferno

Well from what they said.....SOE had it already done. They just have to tweak abilities because the art is already done. It's the main reason why we are getting it. Btw it's gonna be big. 70-80 rune big.

4. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

70-80 nora big for the Ronin?
    thats not big ...
    or the expansion has 70-80 runes?
    if it is 80 then that is 8 runes per faction. 4 commons 2 uncommons 1 rare 1 exo.

5. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

9-10 runes per faction*

Skullferno likes this.
  6. AmmonReros

of course ... :D 5 commons 3 uncommons 1 rare 1 exo.

soulmilk likes this.
  7. soulmilk

I like these numbers.
    It's probably also possible one of the commons is a rare instead.

8. AmmonReros

but that would be kinda stoopid.
    actually... youre right. could be rare too. With the sharding system that makes it easier to acquire stuff.

9. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

I hope they do a better job with rarity dispersal than SOE did.

Anyway, it's a Ronin, so it might not even be FS.

10. Skullferno

Guys btw if you didn't read this is SOE's last expassion. Only thing DoG was tweak abilities to balance game and maybe change the names around/rarity around. Knowing SOE they put in 2 legend expassions and 2 exos per faction, but DoG probabl swapped it around. Soulmilk is right about the 9-10 runes per faction also. This is also probably the last expassion for the year cause DoG doesn't want to produce any more material until the game is balanced.

11. Monroid

Monroid I need me some PIE!

How do you even pronounce that?

12. AmmonReros

Expansion is the word youre looking for.

And I dont think that the owls had to put all the runes in that were given to them. They could just alter some things and make it their own with respect to SOE. And/or use the ideas presented for future runes only.

13. Skullferno

No Ammon, they already had all the art and it's wasting money if you don't use it. Hence why it's going to be big. Originally it was 2 expassions SOE already had sortav planned and gotten the art done, so DoG wants everything SOE had done to be out and done with so they can start working on their future in the game. First rule of business, never waste money or good work.

14. soulmilk

Just for those who aren't as huge anime/manga geeks as I am, Ronin means Masterless Samurai and is a Japanese word.

Sidenote
    If you have read the lore of the last expansion, the name of this expansion makes a lot of sense.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
    Ian Addison and Skullferno like this.
  15. Skullferno

Aka Gekaal is missing and the Firk are masterless aka talkin bout Firk Samurais aka Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome baby

16. AmmonReros

I didnt say nor imply that what SOE prepared should wholely discarded.
    Just that delivery could be delayed for some runes.

17. bluestun

bluestun Member

I do enjoy playing the swamp and can't wait for the next expansion, especially since that is what I am waiting to spend money on

18. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I bought owl credits, but I am waiting for the new expansion to spend it.

19. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

Why not wait on Owl Credit discounts (my assumptions is a 30-50% discount) before buying it for THE RONIN?
    waiting for my Firk Assasins.

20. Onifrk

Onifrk New Member

Or, here me out now, I know this is crazy talk, but, you could always chose to do what I did.
    Get owl credits, spend owls credits, then when the new expansion comes out, get more owl credits.
    These people have families and bills like everyone else. While I like free stuff as much as the next, they need money as well.

As for you swamp lovers.... you need to die.... slowly.... stop hopping around and let us eat your brains! :)