Speculation about Expension

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PharumM, Mar 16, 2014.

1. PharumM

PharumM Member

Hello ^^
    I would like to know what you people think will be in new expansion!
    I know i know it will be a while before relese and i totaly agree bug first server issues second and expensions third same place as game promotion.so i dont want any war on this matter.

Well there is a new firk on the launcher i like it he looks like a monk to me or a high born like malandur except that dark alley he is in so rogue maby ? :Dcould be quite fun :D maby split firk :D fs st
    but what i would just love and i mean love to see in the expansion is a new Ferren ^^ its quite hard for me to conceal that i like them ^^ i used to use concealar for that but i'v change factions :D he doesint like me anymore

so question stands what woud you like to see in next expension :D

Onifrk likes this.
  2. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

or maybe it includes ronin, I dunno ...

skeezick dentist.

Rockhopper likes this.
  3. PharumM

PharumM Member

oooo yea :d Ferren ronnin :D that would be bad ass :D first samurai ever with odachi ! range 1-3 XD and decapitate :D

4. Morningstarz

Morningstarz Member

I'd wishing for some anti range stuff

5. Onifrk

Onifrk New Member

Anyone know when it is suppose to come out?

6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

between now and the heat death of the universe, as is tradition.

Onifrk likes this.
  7. Dantezz

Dantezz Member

I believe SOE designed the next expansion so I will expect lots of new abilities, champs stacked with many abilities, new themes that will remain unfinished, and powercreep. With that said, I feel strongly that DOG has a plan and once the dust settles they will focus on balance and growing the playerbase.

8. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

I am thinking the next exp is coming out more sooner than we think :p

9. dirtylimey

dirtylimey Devotee of the Blood Owl

more stupid elves with stupid synergy instead of awesome beasts.

10. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Rōnin = Masterless
    Since it's a Japanese word, adding an S at the end makes the grammar incorrect. (The Ronins)
    Lore of Pox Nora right now = 1 Hero from each faction is gone.

Paper Skull likes this.
  11. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Good points. So perhaps the new Legendaries are the ones that get the Heroes back? That or they worked closely with the missing Hero and are now master less.

12. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

Draksar Ronin !

13. GIFTbr

GIFTbr Member

What I like to see its some old school fachion runes from each faccion with the same background, like, spy/ninja/samurai thing, with 8 diferent versions, one for each faccion, like:
    KF: right spd, low dmg, range, some abilities ninja/samurai.
    FW: some of each faccion dead runes, one great spy, one great ninja, and one great samurai.
    UD: right dmg, mele, great passive abilities spy/samurai.
    IS: right def, mele, some abilitites spy/ninja/samurai.
    FS: right mobility, some mele, some range, ninja.
    SP: low nora, low stats, mele, stealth, spy/ninja, and one good ghern samurai.
    ST: some mele, some range, some abilities, spy/ninja.
    SL: right def, right hp, some passive abilitites samurai.
    And a clear way to see faccions diferences, but all spy/ninja/samurai from that same background.

14. PharumM

PharumM Member

honestly if there wont be any new races involed i'm strongly hoping for some star throwing ferren female ninja zombie vampire lesbian beast

:D :D :D

yup female ferren star throwing ninja :D
    we do need some range :/

15. naushika

naushika Member

I haven't paid attention to all of the lore in campaigns, Gekaal is missing- who else?

16. Shimaru

Shimaru Devotee of the Blood Owl

I think the head of osarius flavour text tells Osarius is a hydra who serves to Grimlic*. It also says he is a bit upset with Grimlic disappearing, so is burning everything on its path. So, it wouldn't be out of place to imagine "osarious, the flame hydra" as a new champion on the next expansion, and from there extrapolate to the other factions. Maybe not necessarily as new heroes, but something close to the champions from the dire covenant, the imp familiar, finlord neophyte and so on.

*So, how much a bad boy is Grimlic to have a hydra as his personal pet?

soulmilk likes this.
  17. Saandro

Saandro I need me some PIE!

18. stfn

stfn Member

Doesn't matter what's in it. They gotta roll it out asap. My drafting finger is getting itchy.