buying credit with amazon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by diehardsam2010, Apr 16, 2015.

1. diehardsam2010

diehardsam2010 Well-Known Member

Is it able to make use of amazon gift card thru amazon payment?
    or is still taking the fund from credit/debit card that link to amazon account?

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

I believe you can buy steam funds through Amazon. Then buy packs through steam.

3. diehardsam2010

I cannot buy steam funds thru amazon. Don't have that option in steam wallet.
    Another thing is when I try to buy poxnora credit thru steam's poxnora client (rather than poxnora website), it show
    "A problem was encountered while processing your payment. Please contact technical support."

4. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

I hope that these can help you. @diehardsam2010

5. diehardsam2010

I faced some problem when buying thru steam poxnora client and really hope can buy from there.
    I had post in technical support and wait for someone to check my I cannot buy thru steam poxnora client which suppose should be no problem.
    Last time in SOE, at start I can buy thru poxnora website, then after a few year, they change something at billing side, I can't buy thru poxnora website anymore(paypal), then later when they put in steam, I can buy it thru steam (with paypal). I had send a ticket to their support and so far they never solve the problem (but at least I can buy thru steam with paypal). Now situation change, I can't buy from steam and in website I can go until payment without problem so I think it should be ok but I really want to buy thru steam rather than website.
    1 thing I suspect in steam is region problem, I stay in South Easy Asia. Hope that you and technical support able to check and fix it in steam so that I can use my steam wallet to buy rune. If can, I want to know payment thru amazon will deduct the gift balance in amazon or it still deduct from my credit card?

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

It'll go right from your card, not your gift balance.

7. diehardsam2010

Too bad, if it can use gift balance, then I can make use of it.
    Now have to wait technical staff to see how to fix the problem so that I can buy thru steam wallet.