Problem in listing out the run when I create trade

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by diehardsam2010, Apr 16, 2015.

1. diehardsam2010

diehardsam2010 Well-Known Member

This is old problem, last time I had report this to SOE, but none of them able to fix it.
    They say related to runes' year/date.
    If technical person can login or access to my account, you can try to create a trade and then choose "abomination, hydraxor and some other runes. (I can't remember which rune can which rune cannot list out. There are quite a number of runes got problem in my account) That several runes will not able to list out for me to choose.
    Hope that you can fix it.
    This one you really need to access into my account and check the database with particular runes and then modify either year or date that related to that runes. This is what I know from last time support team but they say very hard to fix because my account too old and I got a few same name rune but with different date.

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

After discussing this further in private it seems like this may be caused if a player has a deck that was created before SOE where one of the decks has a symbol like &$# in the name. Removing these symbols from the name should resolve the problem.

3. diehardsam2010

diehardsam2010 Well-Known Member

Yah, I had report to support and finally after discuss and test with them, I found out this problem.
    Thanks