Developer Questions & Answers

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Apr 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Greetings Everyone,

It has a bit of a wait but we are getting ready to do a new Pox Nora developer question and answer video. The format of the video may be a little different than before, but we will be taking questions on the forums like always. Our goal with the new format is to produce a concise video that covers as much information as possible in a shorter amount of time.

Post your questions below that you would like to have answered by Pox Nora's Lead Designer, Sokolov. The questions we choose to answer may be edited slightly for clarity or to make them more succinct. Also, if there are several similar questions we may edit them down to one question.

Now if you have a burning question or want to know why something has or hasn't happened now is your chance to get it out there.

This thread will be locked Monday April 20th in the afternoon PDT to give us plenty of time to go over all your questions.

Enjoy!

Update: The question submission period has concluded. We thank all of you for posting your questions here. Further details about the Pox Nora developer question and answer video will be posted at a later date.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    soulmilk likes this.
  2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Why choose a Cactaur over a Tonberry for your profile pic?

soulmilk likes this.
  3. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Will Salaman be the focus of the next expansion? What will the salaman racial ability be called?

4. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

When will Acid Elemental be removed from your hate list?

Dhamun likes this.
  5. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

when are you guys going to finally release name change tokens and the likes so that you can make more money off me?

SPiEkY, IMAGIRL, Rokkushun and 2 others like this.
  6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Rokkushun, Ifem21, SaintKiwi and 3 others like this.
  7. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

VASHAL & FERREN 2X2 SPLITS??¿

IMAGIRL likes this.
  8. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Will you attempt to bring Polymorph back to its former glory and re-release it?

9. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Does this expansion will come with split heroes with some kind of sibling ability?

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

My question: Thank you for stepping back from balance?

charlieriot and Netherzen like this.
  11. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Pox's player base is down. It needs a jolt! It has been leaked that you have have some "advertising" budget for this expansion. What are you guys going to do to get more new players and old players playing Pox Nora?

12. busaap

busaap New Member

any option on cutting down on runes and giving the players, say their crafting shard cost? reduce the overload on commons/uncommons? idk

13. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

wut? no

14. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- Do you have any ideas on how I can give you guys money besides from purchasing runes from the same tired format? Weekly random "sales", prot/wrath packs? Hero sales? Moga week all moga legendaries on sale?

Fentum likes this.
  15. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

When Tournaments will be back?

busaap and Morfeas like this.
  16. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

Does Coalitions have a release date? If not then approximately when can we expect to see this expansion?

17. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

What's up with the KF/FW bonuses and Boon?

Netherzen, SaintKiwi and SPiEkY like this.
  18. adino32

adino32 Member

What is your current strategy to get more new players into the game? How will current players be able to compete with the massive number of runes and most BGs comprising of exotics and legendaries?

19. Morfeas

Morfeas I need me some PIE!

Would you agree with the statement that adding more runes from this point on makes the game less healthy?

20. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

1. What is your favorite faction and why is it IS?
    2. If you found a genie what would your second wish be?
    3. Chuck Norris or Goku?
    4. Boxers or briefs?
    5. Yes or No?
    6. Who is bringing sexy back?
    7. Do you believe in Lighthouse?
    8. When will you turn over control of the game to NWO?
    9. Have you ever been probed by aliens?
    10. Can Aquaman make a decent tuna salad?
    Real Questions:
    1. If you could go back in time and reverse a single decision about the games direction (Avatars, 2v2, 30 rune decks, etc.) what would it be?
    2. Where would you like to see the game be a year from now?
    3. At this point in time what was your favorite rune to correct?
    4. What is your favorite rune or ability synergy in the game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.