Are those vashals?

Discussion in 'K'Thir Forest' started by kagebunshn, Apr 18, 2015.

1. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

The 3rd preview looks very nice.

Looks like a exotic quality Vashal Hierophant to me. Then either a UD spider related rune, or a KF buff spell.

2. xezno

xezno I need me some PIE!

All I see is another physical damage range 1 vashal :(

The alt damage one that most likely has range is nice to see though

EDIT: now that I look again, maybe he is throwing that log. So maybe AoE damge? That would be nice.

3. kagebunshn

As far as alt damage and range goes, vashal are actually doing good.

If you go pure in theme there is physical, magic, and poison on playable ranged units. And of course KF has easy access to fire damage or frost damage.

Assuming they are going ahead with theme rebalancing within the next year, da squirrels definitely have room for a snake charmer style rune in vashal theme. Since they are going to take away beast race.

I think the vashal tree tosser is a buff spell. Ill be sad if these are actually ferrans.

4. kagebunshn

Well i am a bit surprised woodchuck is a beast instead of vashal.

Love the cute flavor on te old tongue twister though.

Apparently woodchucks can chuck wood.

5. kagebunshn

So woodchuck looks pretty adorable.

I will be very curious to see what other upgrades are hiding under the domain upgrade.

The other really interesting thing is trailblaze. That ability is completely irrelevant right now. So the question is if it foreshadows some new synergy with another KF rune or if it a 4 nora sandbag.

Maybe chuck wood does some damage then creates 1 square of impeding vegetation? That could be interesting.

6. nakaruru

nakaruru Devotee of the Blood Owl

It needs trail blaze to not slow down your own units with jungle front, unless I'm missing something. The fact it is base may mean one or more of the other abilities will also cause impending vegitation though.

7. kagebunshn

Oh I'm a total dork. I read it as forest front. I'm a little excited to try out the jungle canopy strategy with rangers charms and living diamond.