Full faction fs; what to put in my deck?

Discussion in 'Forglar Swamp' started by kiblack, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Yeah, Piranhids are so underated, they have great status, survivability, mobility, and they are cheap as hell.

2. RichardLazer

RichardLazer New Member

do you have a good ff/fs list?

3. Ifem21

List of runes that are good? Or bg?

4. RichardLazer

RichardLazer New Member

either or im getting back into this game after a long break so i dont know what meta

5. Ifem21

Boghoppers, Firks, Aquatic/Semi, Mirefolk (wich is basically semi-aquatic), Snappy, Poison, Tortun (in Split) and of course, meta, is the playable thing in FS right now. For the runes, see the links we have posted here for Boghopper and Mirefolks meta. This HERE is basically Firk goodstuff. Here an "normal" OP meta one CLICK HERE. An basic set for the Snappy HERE AGAIN. So, if want for some other specific theme, just ask, and I will glad respond you. Also, any change that may flavor your taste, can be made without any problem, this are just some examples of the goodstuff arround these days.
    Hope I helped ;)

6. RichardLazer

RichardLazer New Member

Thanks alot.

Ifem21 likes this.
  7. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

So played a few games now, you were right ctharia is great, SL guy dumped those annoying hidden mines and impentrabled all over the firks. will post the bg im using when not at work it was mainly adding in songmasters and found the stalker too difficult to position as water gen tends to get taken out, but you were rght about the mirevixen, those babes are staying. struggling with detection though.
    all in all enjoying smashing face with pirahnids

Ifem21 likes this.
  8. kiblack

kiblack Member

9. Ifem21