Help Me Bleed!

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by fattyy2k, Apr 22, 2015.

1. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

-redcaps +bloodbow infantry x2

3. fattyy2k

ok what about bok mistress? worth finding a spot?

4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Yep, she's good.

5. fattyy2k

Ok so -2 redcaps +2 blood ow. perhaps -1 demonvein to make room for mistress? I am also thinking -1fountain and +1 unholy tomb. Do the spells look good? I am also assuming that I don't need detection due to bloodtracker and blood magic. What is the best font bonus to take with this BG?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
  6. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Take the Bloodguarda away, Mistress do much more for less nora. Tomb can be good, and I like it, cause you heal yourself quite a lot. Spell are good, but I would add one more Blood rain. Font bonus I like FW, DMZ is amazing in any bg.

7. fattyy2k

Should I put bleed on all that can take it as it lowers their costs?

8. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Depends on how you will play,
    Imo bleed is more hit n run.
    Life siphon is tanky almost and i run it on demonvien with multi.
    Then the heal on kill is more a finishers work.

9. fattyy2k

https://poxbase.com/deck/CwdcjKcd4ClQcuOCpLcoOCfNckMCg=C76s6Zsys4@s8fsnS7GsDs4fr3or1Ir8eN

ok here is my edited BG. The Archfiends are semi tanks with frightful blows and they are able to deliver Blood Magic into the middle of groups. Demon vain as tank with life syphon and multiattack. Arbiters as big hitters with bloodlust and impailing strike. bloodbow for range but can't decide between the two frighten abilities. Seeker for range and blood magic combo with bleed and blood knowledge. soul collector as spell defense and nora grab with DZ3 and bleed. blood binder count for range and other blood abilities with DZ3 and bleed. blood banshee for anti cleanse and to draw opponents closer to y champs with relocate and i am indecisive about the sonic aura. mistress for blood knowledge and healing. Elder Bloodbinder for increase vampeirism with bleed and i can't decide between blood magic and raven form. Korona because she is a beast with pummel and bloodseeker. it is currently in experiment mode but the idea is that the UD does the heavy lifting with FW support. Thoughts?

EDIT: https://poxbase.com/deck/CwdcjKcd4ClQcuOCpLcoOCfNckMCg=c76s6Zsys2=s4@s2Hs8fsnS7GsDr1Ir2Pr8eN

changed korona to lifedrinker as she is my finisher. added maddening echoes, execution order and grim well. i really wanna put grief bearers fountain in so i might experiment with it instead of grim well. -1 soul collector as i didnt really need 2.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015