Discussion: Announcement & Preview Expansion 25

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, Apr 3, 2015.

1. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Brilliant idea. Instead of Fiery Death it could be a Fiery Rebirth, where if the Relic Survives ect.....

@Sokolov

2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I could see him trailing ash too. THERE IS SO MUCH ASH. gold-bond-ultimate-mens-lotion-i-get-supple-ft-shaq-large-7.jpg

3. jazbec

jazbec New Member

hope for new G'hern or Moga ^^

4. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Hey Boss :) Really appreciate all the new changes with the game but I have a suggestion. The guild system is fantastic to get new players to like the game but why not work on it more like arranging guild tourneys and other improvements, rather than more runes every expansion ( its already hard to keep up as it is ).

5. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Hey Boss :) Really appreciate all the new changes with the game but I have a suggestion. The guild system is fantastic to get new players to like the game but why not work on it more like arranging guild tourneys and

6. Noware13

Noware13 I need me some PIE!

I appreciate what you do and I look forward to buying a new expansion and donating my money to the cause.

7. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

I predict more cyborg runes like symbiot--maybe a ghern and moga fused together with a machine.

8. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

9. six

six New Member

How about this for an expansion. Fix the feedback system so it shows everything. This guessing what happened thing has to kill 80% of new players. Fix all the in game exploits/cheating. Units with infinite action points are Fing ******** . Start stripping users who use exploits of their cards and coins/account.

It really is just generating revenue if you are just pumping out runes and NOT fixing the previous issues. This game has so much potential, the problem is that it has had the same potential for years now, desert owl isn't fixing anything or balancing the game.

There is more strategy in creating combos off of runes during deck creation than there is in game. That ruins the game, people just copy each others decks and abuse whatever the current OP combo is.

All these issues create a bad case of elitist douchbaggery spread across the community on poxnora. If feedback isnt working how the F is anyone supposed to learn how to play the game......

10. Moles

Moles Administrator Octopi

We have fixed hundreds of old bugs in the past 5 months since Myself and Wraith were hired, unfortunately these bugs were neglected for years prior under previous ownership and there is still dozens and dozens out there that either we are not aware of, or haven't had time to fix yet.

We will continue to fix bugs with every patch and release we make.

As for exploits and cheating this is the first i've heard of that, units with infinite AP? I will open a conversation with you to gather some more details about this.

11. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

Spells are still only announced in the combat log. Nothing on cast, nothing when a hidden spell is revealed.

Relics still have no effect for stealth to my knowledge and no animation/sound when revealed. Impossible to know if your relic is stealthed or not.

There's two new player biggies to fix ^^ (Though the stealthed relic is an issue whoever you are. Reported that for the second time about 5-6 months ago)

edit: Oh! Also, still no animation or sound on auras. Surely there's a solution here that won't destroy timers? Can't the animation/sound just be allowed to continue in the background while the game carries on doing other things instead of waiting?

12. Pathfnder

Pathfnder Devotee of the Blood Owl

It clearly represents two opposing units, but I doubt they are split runes between factions. The obvious conclusion would be two K'thir forest champions: One representing "The Circle" and one representing "The Devotees of De'lim." In order to defeat the enemy, opposing ideologies within factions are going to have to team up more or work together.

13. alex2751

alex2751 Well-Known Member

Devs have to decide if this would be free to play game or paying for expansions. Can't have both and that is why pox is going down. Consider though that this game would never have huge player base due to the older concept (turn based games are very specialized). From my view if I buy box I want something to be either collectable or more OP than older staff.

14. ormen

ormen The King of Potatoes

Hi, just wondering if there will be more ranged SLdragon options this patch