Havok- rethought

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by lungz421, Mar 26, 2014.

1. lungz421

lungz421 Member

Ok did some more thinking on the 'Nid Hero, Havok... in the Havok's Touch hes apprently a ranged champ, bow, arrows, glowing arrow in dwarfs chest... noone seems to have addressed that... if we assume that that nid is in fact Havok, and the blue aura on his hand and the arrow is 'havoks touch' ...

Name: Havok, Hyaenid Horror

Dmg: 14 Spd: 6 Rng: 2-4 / 3-5? Def: 2 HP: 55 Nora: 89? Rarity: EXO Faction: SP
    Race: Hyaenid Class: Archer / Warrior

Art:[​IMG]
    not exactly what i wanted art wise, but it works i suppose... maybe remove the axe and shackles and make the arrow glowing a black/purple (imbue defile)

Flavor Text: "All Hyaenid are vicious mongrells Mosharn, but that one, He reminds me of the Bloodbow... and that is not a good thing" -Chirai Scout to Mosharn, The Barricade

Base Abilities:

Attack: Physical
    Blindfire
    Cast: Havok's Touch
    Commander: Hyaenid
    Call to Arms
    Dogpile
    Bounty Hunter
    Hero
    Upgrades:
    Cackle
    Serf to the Djinn
    Imbue Defiled? (same as Imbue Stun, but adding a Defiling effect rather than stun?)
    Battle Leader

Commander, and Call to Arms add to Nid synergy, as well as Battle Leader, Havoks Touch seemed like a given as hes Havok... Dogpile and Cackle are just Nid things... Bounty Hunter makes him seem like a Skilled hunter, with Experience vs various factions... Blindfire is kind just fun imo, it could be dropped if necessary with a small decrease to Nora Cost and all is well id think. Serf is there for that Route if someone wanted. but I feel like Havok is more of a Straight Nid guy. he works with the Djinn, but hes a beast on his own, he doesnt NEED the Djinn like the other Nids do... and Imbue Defiled, Nids REALLy need access to defiled...badly... to put it on the Hero is the least that could be done...

I'v not seen a ranged version of Havok proposed yet, and it does appear to be an Archer Type Nid on the Havoks Touch image... so i reworked it that way...

CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is always welcome, thanks for reading.

rickyjpen likes this.
  2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I like imbue defiled, and I think that cast: HT is too much, but Spellsurge would fit.
    Also I'm pretty sure that the hyaenid in HT's art is a spearman

3. lungz421

lungz421 Member

On second look i geuss it may be just a spearman... :-( I liked the idea of an Arcane Archer Hyaenid, lol and maybe Cast: HT costing like 30-35 Nora to activate? and having a decent cooldown? It just seems like Havok, should be able use Havok's Touch, lol If the issue is spamming HT to much via ability and spells, maybe make using it, put any copies of HT on cooldown for 3 turns or something?

4. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

I'm actually a huge fanatic on this idea. But yea as Gabriel said spellsurge would probably be more balanced.

5. rickyjpen

rickyjpen Devotee of the Blood Owl

Its actually Havoc's Touch btw.

6. RoachKing

RoachKing The King of Potatoes

I also like the idea of imbue defile, its really cool. I would replace bounty hunter with deep wounds because blindfire+ deep wounds sound like epic fun. Overall I like the champ.
    And art reminds me of the nids from The Lion King.