Discussion: Coalitions Patch Notes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Senshu, May 11, 2015.

1. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

Heart of Gnash wow so good

2. GemmaXylia

GemmaXylia Forum Royalty

Senshu or other person of power...

Can we confirm exactly which nerf menalaus is getting? He's listed 3 times with 3 varying changes.. Granted they are all similar, but they are different.

Is one of them grimlic of kthir? Or is he staying the same?

3. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Nah I understand the change but in effect you did nothing to the rune. You removed like 1 def and changed the costing forumla a bit. The problem is on deploy bodyguarding and the sheer tankiness of the rune.

4. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Looks pretty good, but:

Stitched Seamstress
    • Upgrade Set 1: Death Charged 1, Death Charged 2 (default)

Why do you hate poor stitched seamstress so much?

Necrosis
    • Description: When this unit is deployed from the runedock or when this unit destroys an opposing unit with a basic attack, your shrine's Deployment Zone expands by 1. When this unit is destroyed, your shrine's Deployment Zone is reduced by 1. This effect does not increase the size of the Shrine bonus and cannot decrease the shrine's Deployment Zone below 3.
    Interesting. Removing the non worm/arthropod clause rule could lead to some hybrid decks -- maybe, but I worry that since the maximum SDZ creep is unlikely to get very far it won't be worth it. I would have preferred leaving necrosis until a time in which worms could be addressed as a whole.

Skeezick likes this.
  5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

ACID BEASTS

STILL NO RANGE

fattyy2k and SPiEkY like this.
  6. avichaif

avichaif Devotee of the Blood Owl

there are some new abilities?
    where we can see they description?

7. badgerale

Not that I had much imput on the UD changes, but what is so bad about them?

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Runes not Keeper of Memories that got the Death Charged 1/2/3 to Death Charged 1/2 change is NOT intended. I will fix :D

darklord48 likes this.
  9. bagoftrick

bagoftrick I need me some PIE!

Its more the lack of change since the revamp that aggrevates me. same runes seem to miraculously not get changed every patch.

10. claydude5

Look at almost every other faction. Runes that were considered problems were nerfed. UD's would be considered: Nef Guardian, Deep Elf Summoner, Scorched Dorf, Shadowrake, and demon shield should all have had some nerfs, yet none of them were really touched. Instead about 15 UD runes got -5 nora.

11. drathys

drathys I need me some PIE!

take my guardian, take my rake, take my 18 dmg imp bringerforther but you touch my demon shield so help my shoeul I'll make these patch notes to FW look like a picnic...(excitement of patch may have overcome me...)

Fentum likes this.
  12. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Good, these patch notes gave me no incentive to even log in to watch a couple of matches. Thanks.
    ST changes are horrible.

Edit: at this point I gotta ask, are you watching over these changes yourself, Sokolov? Because, I mean, most of the changes dont even address major issues of the game, some are just slaps on the wrists other are complete shoebox of runes - I mean, how gutted is Kartch now, for example? Im confident you are still relying on the council to push for changes, and that was a bad, bad move, because they are clearly lacking knowledge on the game.

mortal ix, Valkyr and claydude5 like this.
  13. badgerale

Nefari Guardian should have had a bigger/actual nerf, I agree - though lets see what the def recost does to him. But not sure that there is too much out of line in UD.

The runes mentioned are good, not sure about OP though (well, maybe demonshield).

14. claydude5

Deep Elf Summoner isn't OP? What planet are you on? Summons, Invigorate, Insane damage, 1-2 range, and dirt cheap. Also pawn makes her slightly tanky, especially with summons.

15. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

brace your self, timber wolf abuse is coming. and it is balanced.

16. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I should really just make 10 or so alts if they're gonna keep giving away all the free stuff

Not that i don't think its cool, just maybe put a minimum number of games played or somwthing?

17. badgerale

79 nora isn't dirt cheap, but i agree she could use a nerf, and it bothers me that she has such high damage for a support champ.

I just don't see it as something that is as massively out of line as you do.

18. Iskandak

Iskandak The King of Potatoes

Is that you kartch? I mean you're so... Different... Changed

19. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

Hatch Myx Pupae
    • Description: This unit will hatch into a summoned Young Myx Drone in 5 turns.

So, this appears to be a new ability.
    I'm hoping this is a way to hatch Myx early, and not a new standard of nerfed Myx drones. >.<

Tweek516, SPiEkY and Iskandak like this.
  20. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Manticore would have been better at range but at least he actually has a small bit of value now