First five days after a ranked reset, your rank shouldn't count towards the 'highest rank ever'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BurnPyro, May 12, 2015.

1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

If we want that feature on the profile to have any merit, stop the day one shenanigans.

2. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Agreed. Still gonna try to snipe it tho.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  3. alex2751

alex2751 Well-Known Member

Because top ranks always meant that must be a good player and not abuser?

4. Patches4

Patches4 Member

Lucker dogged?

Frond Is that you?

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

ohi patches

6. Dagda

Dagda Forum Royalty

soul wasn't a bad player in comparison to most of the pox community, that's all that's ever really been needed to hit 'high' rank

7. Patches4

Patches4 Member

Hmmmm yes yes, lucker doggies as far as the eye can see

8. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

What is patches doing here?

9. Patches4

Patches4 Member

Reported. Have fun in tribunal.

10. Patches4

Patches4 Member

Now the verbal harrasment?
    Poxnora told me it was a friendly, warm community. I want to feel safe here....

11. devilsrath

devilsrath I need me some PIE!

Yeah... Some random noob called tinydragon spams games for 1 day and get's #1... it's a travesty.

12. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

Long time no see patches

13. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Yeah, this expansion brought a lot of nice changes, but it hasn't been that long.

14. Patches4

Patches4 Member

Howdy player, been a couple years. I hear youre like, a big deal now

DarkJello likes this.
  15. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

I was getting a lot better just as you left. Im not playing currently though

16. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Bber's avatar is still freaky deaky weird! But I done seen him legit beat crap out of very good players.

On Topic:

OP is dead to rights on this matter. Highest rank ever should not begin until at least 1 week after a reset.

17. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Highest rank should be your rank at reset, IMO. But this is the kind of stuff that gets punted in favor of more impactful changes.

18. DarkJello

If Tom Brady is not allowed to deflate footballs, then you game folk company types should NOT punt on this matter. ;)

19. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Yea, that $1 million fine is really going to make a dent on their $150 million a year profit.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  20. DarkJello

I concur to the max. Thank goodness the NFL is "non-profit", and thus qualify for hundreds of millions in tax dollars for stadiums and such.

There is a ZERO percent chance that Tom Brady, a QB that has handled thousands of balls (no pun intended) over the last few decades, was unaware for even 1 second that the footballs used in the conference championship game were anything other than exactly as he ordered!! They caught him cheating. But he still got to play the next game regardless. Dude adds yet another ring to the collection. That much more money in the bank. Accolades. Hoochies. And such. Props to his mad skillz, just a shame he is a cheater. No way they win the title without him. So 1 million and other such action is peanuts compared to what they gained. Cost vs Benefit analysis puts Brady, Belicheat, and the Patriots waaaaaay ahead in this little transaction. They are laughing all the way to the bank, in more ways than one.