Demon Bleed Bg Advise

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Poliged, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Poliged

Poliged The King of Potatoes

2. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

I would include a stitched librarian or seamstress instead of a bloodletter. You have 4 ally FW and they would benefit from the +7hp and +2 damage.
    Librarian: detect (bloodseeker is good for champs, but don't forget the annoying steathed relics and traps), recycle (you can choose not to use shatter on one of the DEP), nora hex which works good with backlash on the lower beast, an extra source of magical damage besides the voidraker and bloodletter
    Seamstress: cleanse, add charge to the magus, extra healing if needed

Probably currently out of budget: another bloodguard.

3. RainElf

RainElf The King of Potatoes

I agree partly with Burcho. Include stitched first. Hood for allt FW, even better for damage and heal. Death pact is amazing utility to deal with enemy tanks and power champs.

Everything else is viable, but you have room to play around and see what you are like best. Things to replace is 1 rain of blood, 1 Head of Osarius and Shatter. Things to try is Blade of snake, Mandate from Sheoul, Breath of ash, Banish (nice replacement for FR best against SL), Retribution, Superiority, Sheoul's Fireball, Nefari Grief binger, Pox Renovator...

Bloodguard... is not worth it. I play blood theme for a long time and moment I kicked both blood guards from my bg i reach Top 100.

4. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

Not sure I agree about bloodguard...For 83 nora, you're putting 78 health onto the field (88 w/ banner). It's a pseudo detect and brings drive, alt damage w/ sonic, ap control through imp, and makes your opponent have to worry about knockback damage/positioning (if only pillars of flame got fixed :(). It's not a super exciting unit, but pretty efficient by UD health standards.

5. Poliged

Poliged The King of Potatoes

6. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

You people are out of your mind , Bloodguard is the greatest rune in UD
    x2 Auto in every bg
    Upgrade bloodtracker and +1 speed.... use bloodtracker to catch stealth out of position

Always summon bloodguard first if you can so you can use imp to attempt relic contest ( if it draws within next fewturns) while you get your fonts

Not to mention in blood bgs you get a AoE heal every time she hits something... and drive... and her imps knockback is one of the greatest punishing abilities in your bg for anyone who misplaces..... can knockback for dmg or in to AoE range for a maddening echos

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
  7. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Poliged: I'd choose between the stitched first and librarian and between banish and FR. Substitute one for a shredding bracelet. Use the bracelet on your own units for healing and to help Korona.

put some ranged back in: demonologist, goblin gloombringer or archer

8. Scarebear

Scarebear Devotee of the Blood Owl

NO bloodgaurd's in a bleed bg....wow just wow. 2x auto.

9. RainElf

RainElf The King of Potatoes

Last bg looks nice. You can enter exotic league without problem. After 10 matches you will sew if you need to change something. GLHF