Cactuar Crate - Coalitions Edition

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sokolov, May 11, 2015.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

please no :p

15Deadmen likes this.
  2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Oh come on, it's a point or two of power for the sake of consistency =P.

3. KingJad

KingJad I need me some PIE!

I believe sapping armor is slated to be about 9 Nora after talking to moles about it in the lobby.

4. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

we all know you're just trying to make Bile Zombie more OP than it already is ;)

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

I deny nothing. (Although, it does really bug me that defense still messes with the calculation, just as a design point.)

Bonecrusher is non-viable because Stunning Sweep is a 15 nora ability. Yes, it can theoretically stun 4 opposing units in one attack -- unlikely. That rarity of poor positioning is not worth the 9 nora over Stun. For reference, that makes it cost more than Arrow Eater. He is the only unit with the ability. I suggest removing it and replacing it with Stun. This consolidates abilities and brings a shoebox champ a bit closer to viability with one move.

Tweek516, Netherzen and Sirius like this.
  6. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

This.

It could also receive a new ability that works like these new knockback attacks, with the effect it applies after KB being "Stunned". Except that would be OP and it would require coding a new ability (for a very old champion even).

7. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

supported, makes no sense

8. Rokkushun

Rokkushun Devotee of the Blood Owl

@Sokolov Not sure if this belongs here, but how do-able would a "max health" counter on the hover over of the HP stat in-game?

Elsari culler with consume and vitality:summons makes it hard to tell what unit I should feed it to get full use of it's ability.

9. Mausini

Mausini I need me some PIE!

Nefari Resurrection is in urgent need of a nerf. 50 nora feels appropriate if you compare it with the other new relicts.

10. 15Deadmen

15Deadmen The King of Potatoes

Now, I'm not saying that Colossal Boa is OP, but can we make him less good? something small like removing regen, consume, or resilient.

11. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

What year is it?

12. sidmouth

sidmouth The King of Potatoes

It looks like the aoe on 2x2s bug is still around. This is the initial cast of a storm field.
    Untitled.png

13. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

actually is the second round of that storm field (I recognize my match against hardy) but I didn't notice any bug on my 2x2 unit, just didn't move it to avoid a lot of dmg.

14. kagebunshn

kagebunshn I need me some PIE!

Plz make Naturalize playable...Smaller radius but does -something- when not used on relics....all the summons we are worried about have more than 15 life...the terrain modification thing is cute, but harkens back to Restoration angel's old ability which was global and was still terrible. I mean it doesn't even kill Banners.

Maybe make it AE 3 and flat 30 damage divided between number of relics hit, 30 damage divided amongst summoned/illusions, and terrain becomes vegetation? This would make it able to actually kill an individual relic or most summoned things(except swarms and zombies). It would be better against singles, the same as current against 2x targets, and worse versus 3 or more. several other factions have several effects that flat out destroy relics and equips in areas and do non-specific damage to boot.

15. sidmouth

sidmouth The King of Potatoes

You sure? That's not even a proper AOE - it's an AOE 2 for a 2x2 base, so maybe it's a different variety of the old bug but def some kind of bug - the way storm reads makes it seem like it should just make a regular ol' aoe 2.

16. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

prettu sure, the Ancient Slag didn't get any dmg because didn't moved at all , btw maybe you're referring to this
    http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php...t-of-damage-to-large-units.15606/#post-201665

17. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

18. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

19. claydude5

claydude5 The King of Potatoes

Nefari Reserection prolly shouldn't effect all champs.

20. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I was hoping it could be made Deep elf only, which you'd expect given the name/flavour.

But I'm beginning to think that damage percentage boosters are going to be a problem in UD generally and that cull should be replaced by something else. That, and we don't need another faction where you need to worry about how much AP a champ has.

SPiEkY likes this.