For Sheoul! Neat Combo

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by NiGhtMaRiK, May 15, 2015.

1. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Not sure how long this has been a thing or how many people are aware but i thought i'd share incase anyone didn't know and wanted to try it in their BG.

I love to try weird rune combo's and under used things to try and make them work.

In doing so i came across Blood Bond.

I've used it in the past with limited success.

Recently i started running Puppet Masters and Imp Decievers in one of my main decks.

A Guardian or other key rune that luckily got spared is nice to Possess then Blood Bond.

You get a full life champ and the enemy gets insta nuked to reasonable life.

After the bonding you can : Flame Siphon (not sure if yall knew about this on possessed champs *careful with stoker*) Spell dmg, aura's, bombs/cones... etc

Have fun if you never knew about this, try it and see how it suits you.

If you already knew.... why didn't you share :/

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Do you mean blood exchange? A long time ago I used to do this in FW/UD with domination bloodexchange. It was much fun.

3. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Yes, Blood Exchange. I'll edit the OP.

It is. I use to do it with CoC in a split aswell.

Recently i revisited it with CoC and Flame Siphon champs to do like 40dmg nora gain on my thralls lol.

It occurred to me that we had Possession champs in UD so i thought id give it a try.
    Puppet Master isn't as bad as i thought he was and actually holds his own despite the combo.
    Deciever is a great asset and whenever i have a low life unit that needs a healing the Voices Blood Exchange has made many quit and turned the tide on others.
    Love to snipe key runes with this. They think they are winning and beating my unit down, little do they know im just letting them attack me to prep for the Exchange.

4. JazzMan1221

JazzMan1221 Better-Known Member

I've know about this for quite a while, and the thing that really puts a dent in this plan is getting one of your units low enough for Blood Exchange to be worth it. These days, most opponents will either one-round something, or sit back until they are able to. Especially against UD, where Sac and Ret are still so viable, no one in their right mind would deliberately leave something that low lying around. This means that the combo is totally dependent on your opponent making a mistake: not a very reliable thing. On the upside, you could increase the likelihood of pulling this off by running a bunch of Perseverance champs, something UD has access to. Tbh though, it sounds better than it actually is.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

It sounds interesting, I think with enough nora, and the right champions on the field, you could try using your guys for a big Maddening Echoes, then possess, and Blood Exchange. Possibly use Flame Siphon too. It's like a 4 rune combo, you know, the mindcontroller, the Siphon champ, the Madd, and the BloodX©.

It's a bit tricky. I did say stick to either Possess + BloodX©, or Possess + Flame Siphon to make it simpler and faster-that's what you need, to make things as fast and cheap as possible.

6. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I wanna try Blood Exchange with Stitched First.

7. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

Why didn't anybody used that before?

8. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Heh, I already do.

9. truegriff

truegriff New Member

U Can also use blood crest in combo with vamps to provide u the low hp needed for the blood exchange giving someone a 1 hp trade. Also have access to dark enchantress with her long 5 turn possession so u can wait a good while before using the combo with said possessed unit.

10. truegriff

truegriff New Member

Forgot all about crown of corruption too. (Going to do some testing with it in vamps and see if i can make it broken) if not oh well.

MakarovJAC and NiGhtMaRiK like this.