Bleed vs Blood Magic

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by vipoid, May 20, 2015.

1. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

When a champion has Bleed and Blood Magic on the same upgrade path, which one is best (in a Bleed BG)?

Is it better to have a mix of the two? If so, are some champions better suited to Blood Magic than others?

2. callum6021

callum6021 The King of Potatoes

the only champion in the game(to my knowledge anyway) with bleed and blood magic on the same pathway is vampyre, and generally in the case of vampyre i would take blood magic as aoe damage and applying bloody to multiple champs is pretty invaluable in a bleed BG, as well as the fact it already has on the spot healing with life siphon.

3. vipoid

Archfiend has Bleed, Blood Magic and Ally: Underdepths on the same upgrade path.

I thought there was at least one more champion with Bleed and Blood Magic on the same upgrade path, but I can't seem to find them at the moment. Maybe I'm misremembering. o_O

4. callum6021

callum6021 The King of Potatoes

ah right, my bad. anyway the same applys to archfiend since it has life siphon on default anyway

5. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Blood magic is better as it is heal and applies bloodied/takes advantage of it

6. vipoid

Ok, thanks guys. :)