A Little Discussion for the Giant-Butt Patch

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by kalasle, May 21, 2015.

1. Sean5056

Sean5056 I need me some PIE!

crazy.PNG

Im running this. Slight variation on a meta group. With the bone staff, last game I got my lamia up to 80 hp, dead fairy up to 72 and xulos around 90 w/ statue. Very fun deck.

2. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Dang yo fw meta is a thing now? Does herald the end of cheap meat? Are they purposefully navigating toward meta champs because they are expressly attempting to change the fw bonus soon? Does this herald the end of fw as we know it?

3. yobanchi

yobanchi I need me some PIE!

Very sad for Dark Knight and Eternal lich. For the most part General K and skelly raider are still butt butt as well.

Will probably remain butt butt until they get any sort of attention.

Some good buffs though, changes things up some.

4. yobanchi

Also surprised there was no change to Execution Order or mention of the loss of poison resistance in the FW forum.

5. MakarovJAC

MakarovJAC I need me some PIE!

I see no problem here...maybe because Vamps got buffed after Sheoul Magus got nerfed...

6. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yeah, lack of Execution Order change stinks. I'd personally love for it to be made cheaper and more costly in other ways, but that's aight, it being workable at all is what's important.

I think most people are happy enough with the Leg buffs to ignore the loss of Poison resistance without compensation. It stinks right now, but I sorta expected it to go at some point or another and figure this is just one step in that process.

7. yobanchi

Yeah I agree... The legendary buffs were amaizing actualy.

Serkan got a love tap honestly. He's pretty dang good.

8. Uruboz

Uruboz I need me some PIE!

So, Defiler Knight and Wretched Witch are runneable now, what about Mysian Lamia and Obsidian Venger and Umbral Wulf?

9. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Wulf has already been good in beasts since the revamp — he is cheap, doesn't even require a boost to do something, and once you get boost and/or farm he eats faces quite well.
    Lamia has also been runnable as a highrisk-highreward mid-to-late deploy, especially with keeneye/dusk/arcticgift/bm support. She still is, but now you can also run her in a less risky build.
    Venger — not sure if he fits anywhere, needs testing.

What really disappointed me:
    inky range nerf, for a 6speeder difference between 1-1 and 1-2 is huge
    demonologist and seeker haven't got a normal range like count

Uruboz likes this.
  10. shadowfoil

shadowfoil New Member

Sad thing is - does anyone play the new runes after the patch? So hard to balance as a developer.