New Maps Opening screens display problem etc.

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Sagratanas, May 15, 2015.

1. Sagratanas

Sagratanas The King of Potatoes

New maps and opening screen has display problem new maps all dark abilities spells writing like >055624 value smth. 6345> I'm from Turkey and all same with my friends they all have same problem it has started very long ago but i fed up with this sometimes i cant get the ability right or doing something wrong with moving just for i forgot to prees G i can see nothing waters lavas chasms i was in china 1 of my friend download it had no problem allthings were working right i deleted it there and downloaded again but there is no change still no maps abilities tried everything please help me

Attached Files:

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

It could be that your graphics card is having problems with a visual effect. Our recommendation is to uninstall Pox Nora completely. Then go to your Pox Nora instal directory and delete the folder labeled Pox Nora. Then download the newest version of your graphics card driver. Lastly reinstall Pox Nora.

3. Sagratanas

i've done it months ago i just did it again but same problem i have latest version of my video card Nvidia GT GeForce and also re-installed PoxNora :(

4. Senshu

Do you have this problem on all maps or just this one? Is your computer a laptop or desktop?

5. Sagratanas

It's a laptop not with all maps just new ones and re-worked ones like %60 of all maps also that ability writing wrong with everything

6. Senshu

Hmm, when you download new drivers for your graphics card are you getting them from your laptop manufacturer or are you going to Nvidia's website and downloading their newest laptop/mobile driver? Also which GT GeForce do you have, and are you playing on Steam or using the standalone client download form PoxNora.com?

7. Sagratanas

I did it onlie from Nvidia's website and mine is GeForce GT 540M And I'm using poxnora client not steam i tried steam too but same

8. Senshu

Try going to your laptop manufacturer's website and download the the video drivers they provide and see if that makes a difference. Sometimes there are machine specific tweaks that are needed for laptops.

If that doesn't work go to PoxNora.com, click on help, and then create a customer service ticket.

9. Sagratanas

i did everything still nothing please fix this problem :(

10. Senshu

From what you are saying it sounds like it may be a driver issue with your video card. You have an older video card but it should still be able to handle Pox Nora. It could be an oversight Nvidia made in it's drivers. When you downloaded and installed the drivers from Nvidia did you make sure to restart your computer before trying to run Pox Nora? If you did we will try to dig deeper into this problem, but we will need you to create a customer service ticket. Go to PoxNora.com and click on help. Use the email address for your primary Pox Nora account. In the customer service ticket make sure to list out everything you have done and include a few screenshots of a couple different maps so we can see where this is affecting you.

11. Senshu

We sent you a response to your customer service ticket, with the steps we need you to take.

12. kocsamet

kocsamet New Member

i have same problem and i am from Turkey too.. my graphics card driver is at last version. i did all and nothing changed.. and i want to ask why you dont write here what we can do more? and many people see it here so we do not have to disturb you all the time?

13. Senshu

The reason why we suggest contacting customer service is because we need to get your game logs which contain among things account information. We do not want players posting those on the forums for everyone to see.

In most situations we would recommend players updating their video card drivers to the latest version.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015