PoxPoints (fully automated tradestore!) -- OFFLINE

Discussion in 'Rune Trading' started by Poxpoints, May 18, 2015.

1. kiblack

kiblack Member

Password must contain numbers,digits,and one non digit? come on..

2. Poxpoints

Poxpoints I need me some PIE!

Thank you for showing me, I'll update it's price immediately.

Edit: Done!

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Yes, we have thought about changing it, but opted against it. We don't do this to bully you, but to secure your account.
    I hope you understand.

Cheers,

Josh753

3. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

@Poxpoints Moved to RT*, not OT. Just a typo, rest assured it's in RT.

4. Poxpoints

I know, saw it, no worries, haha!

Cheers,

Josh753

5. Ramymanify

Ramymanify The King of Potatoes

I'm sorry I tried this site, but I did not know what to do, I'm clicking trade in and trade out like a ****** but nothing happens, any help regarding how to use the interface for new users would be awesome
    Thanks in advance

6. Poxpoints

I think your problem is easily solved if my thoughts are right.

Once you're in the Rune Trader look at the right side of the page: there should be a black bar with a cart icon on it: click it and the cart should expand.

If this was not the issue, please tell me more in detail what's wrong.

Cheers,

Josh753

7. Ramymanify

Thanks I tried it, it worked fine up until i tried to confirm trade
    then I got this error
    Server Error in '/' Application.

'doctype' is an unexpected token. The expected token is 'DOCTYPE'. Line 127, position 3.

8. Ramymanify

Ok I used manual trading like PoxBox it worked this time, but are all new runes premium points ?
    I don't have any premium points so, I cannot trade most of the runes in here

9. Poxpoints

This most definitely is a bug, can you send me a message here on the forums with what runes you tried trading IN and OUT.

Unfortunately currently most runes are still only available for Premium Points (you can trade IN runes for Premium Points and take them other runes out for Premium Points).

I will look into a way to make it more attractive to trade IN runes for standard points so that the stock grows faster.

I hope that answers your questions.

Cheers,

Josh753

10. Ramymanify

I tried this
    Buy/Trade Name Rarity Type
    Buy Vampyre RARE champ
    Buy Nefari Beastcaller COMMON champ
    Buy Sheoul Monstrosity UNCOMMON champ
    Buy Nefari Shockbow COMMON champ
    Trade In Firk Mindcaller LE LIMITED champ

and the same bug appears, I tried it through Auto trader
    since through Manual I cannot trade the LE Mindcaller

11. Poxpoints

Well there you have your problem.

Most Firk Mindcallers LE are not tradeable.

Cheers,

Josh753

12. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

How many runes the stock need for it to be non-pp+ trade out?

13. Poxpoints

Currently the first 2 are PP+ trade out.

Cheers,

Josh753

14. VindraxIsMyHomie

VindraxIsMyHomie New Member

So only first rune IN is PP+ but the first 2 OUT are PP+? Doesn't that guaranteed the pool of players will have significantly more standard credit than what is traded in?

I understand that this type of pricing will encourage the purchasing of points through your site, but it seems like it is discouraging trading in general. Once the site was open, there was huge incintive to trade runes in for premium credit. Maybe it will balance out over time, but for now there is little incentive to trade in for standard credit.

15. Poxpoints

We realize this, we are currently changing some things around to make sure trading IN runes for standard points is interesting as well.

The current idea is:
    - Make the Premium Point stock only the first rune in stock (as opposed to the first 2), this adds all runes that we have 2 off to the Standard Points pool.
    - For the first rune traded IN you will get 5% extra and Premium Points (same as now).
    - For the second rune traded IN you get 5% extra Standard Points (to make it more interesting to put in runes for Standard Points).
    - A bit more long term we will add the option to trade IN in bulk (which should improve the Standard Points stock).

Cheers,

Josh753

VindraxIsMyHomie likes this.
  16. affrobong

affrobong Well-Known Member

Is this live for trading? I can access the site, but the logging information for signing up or using facebook isnt working... is this open for trade?

17. Poxpoints

Can you send me in a message what browser you are using and the exact steps you performed?
    We tested the Facebook login and it seemed to work fine for us (I'll test it again).

To answer your other question, yes, our trader is live for trading. It's still in beta though, so we are still improving and fixing bugs every day.

Cheers,

Josh753

18. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

I like this idea better as well.
    I still have a bunch of C/U to trade in for stock but the 50runes/page is really stopping me to fill stock in right now =(
    A dump trade or even what you said the mass sharder but for poxpoint trade in would works wonder to fix these issue.

19. Poxpoints

We will try to do add these options as soon as possible and fix the 50runes/page issue.

Cheers,

Josh753

20. Poxpoints

We've made it more interesting to trade IN Limited Edition runes and runes for Standard Points.
    We have also upped the credits you get from our packages.

Up to the next thing on our list!

Enjoy,

Josh753