Forsaken Wastes Themes.

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by XFurionsX, Feb 27, 2015.

1. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Me gusta your signature, welcome back.

2. BroWatchThis

BroWatchThis Devotee of the Blood Owl

What doesn't suck now-a-days, guys?

3. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Worms are pretty butts. Other than that, FW has a lot of good stuff.

4. BroWatchThis

Bout time. I guess I'll take another whack at it after my long hiatus

Best thing to buy to build on my current rune collection? Saw the rune forge and I'm glad they updated that.

5. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Most generally useful runes are Tomb/Tome/Banner (you probably already have those), 2x Essence Drain (same), 2x Elsari Culler (new unit, fits well in any BG, super fun), and the Heroes. Serkan and Xulos both got killer buffs in the last round of changes.

For things to buy, the new expansion will always be a good bet, and you can trade that stuff easily for other runes. If you are using gold rather than real dosh, Extended Boxes.

BroWatchThis likes this.
  6. BroWatchThis

Rock on thanks. It's been over a year so I'm behind on what's good and what's came out since I've been gone. My hiatus began right after Desert Owl took over.

I use cash and gold. I have no bias towards either, except for that cash is now ;)

7. BroWatchThis

This is my witch BG:
    FW Witch.JPG
    I'll be tweaking as the evening goes on... So far I'm liking it a lot... the new spells that spawn dead magic zones make elsari coven that much more fun to play with... plus Elsari "Votary" has shadestrike now... awesome!

Uruboz likes this.
  8. XFurionsX

Aweosme bg @BroWatchThis, can you do make it in poxbase so i can add it to the bg's in the first page? thanks for the contribution.

9. BroWatchThis

Will do buddy. The big problem with it is playing against 2x2 champs with colossal, which those are apparently rampant now. They demolish them. I'll post the link here when I'm done. I also have a solid Spirit BG I'll post as well.

10. BroWatchThis

Link: https://poxbase.com/deck/ClnCfJClDc93CwaCoPCaXClxCgtS8VS8Zs6Asns72s4fS7DrTEJ

NOTE* Mysian and Inkblight haven't been updated on Poxbase, so don't take that nora cost into consideration. My Mysian is 76 nora and upgrade are shrinking scion and sentinel. Inkblight is 81 nor and I run curse 1 and revel in misery.

Uruboz likes this.
  11. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

12. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Should we maybe have a little update of these since all the changes?

13. Djangoguy

Djangoguy The King of Potatoes

is Furious away from the forums? I could re-new this thread but it don't seems much respectful

14. XFurionsX

You summon me mastah, wut are your orders now?

15. travis

travis Devotee of the Blood Owl

is a vampyre bg worth building?

16. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

my vampyres :D they are really fun, and not as bad as i had thought. healing for 10 hp per hit is nice!

upload_2015-12-23_12-17-51.png

17. 33rd

33rd The King of Potatoes

can someone post a good lich bg? ofcourse if its clever idea making lich bg in this moment, with this patch.

18. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

33rd likes this.
  19. 33rd

33rd The King of Potatoes

20. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges