Single Worst Champ in the Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kalasle, Jun 2, 2015.

?

Which is it?

1. It's Tar

13 vote(s)
    36.1%
  2. It's also Tar

23 vote(s)
    63.9%
  1. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

What actually happens when you use swap? The swapped rune is just stuck or what?

2. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

Garu Medium

3. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

anything that has been blinked

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

The space the Crawler occupied becomes inaccessible terrain in the middle of the swap, and the other champion now counts as occupy inaccessible terrain. For more information the characteristics associated with that state, check the Complete Rules, section 8.1.2.3 (vers 1.1).

5. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

Doesn't the crawler also lose 5 hp for each turn in the inaccessible terrain, correct? This isn't WAI is it?

6. Boozha

Yeah, as I predicted. Really, that almost, but not quite, beats PHS in design terribleness

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

No, the Crawler loses no HP. Champions only lose AP when they become grounded over impassable terrain -- there's no associated damage with inaccessible terrain besides normal KB damage.

The wording on Trail: Crystal in relation to its mechanical function does make its exact proccing and timing confusing, though.

8. Kharon

Kharon Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yet you would agree that his swap is virtually useless then? Considering no matter how you swap there is no stopping your crawler from getting stuck.

9. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Actually, Crawler comes out of it fine, it's the other champ that's stuck for 1 round. Which, yes, decreases its usefulness, but the champ actually works besides that. I think most of the other contenders in this category have something that stops them from even functioning as a unit. Maybe that's terrible speed, sandbags, horrific nora costs -- something. Crawler has a literally broken ability, but beside that he's a mid-70s melee with a unique champion ability and some alright damage output.

10. Faust

Faust Devotee of the Blood Owl

1*Draksar Broodling

Note - not talking about summoned ones.

Talkin about 33 nora useless rune.

2*Priest of Fury
    3*Darksar Archer

11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

1. high mason
    2. sentinel of ailur
    3. draksar broodling
    4. turtle rider
    5. occuli slag

12. Skeezick

Skeezick Forum Royalty

ive never seen boghopper mentor or gronk rider in game

13. Taskumatti

Taskumatti The King of Potatoes

Probly Lavaspout. When have you seen one in game?

14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Boghopper Mentor's art is so misleading. It appears he summons pirahnas and yet there is no summon pirahna ability. Please fix this devs. Why? Also Boghopper mentor needs more hps and marsh lesson is stupid, sucks ass, and costs nora to use. Fix marsh lesson so it is cool or just get rid of it. I like boost on him on a positive note.

15. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

16. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

JellyBerry likes this.
  17. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

Incenorator is pretty bad

18. Boozha

Tortalleon Transport! Lose all your champions in one big package, because having to kill them one by one is far too much of a hassle for your opponent

19. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

Why is Spell Blockade 50 nora for an ability that is basically just Cancel Magic (a 40 nora spell) with added drawbacks?

20. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Props for joke.

JellyBerry likes this.