Single Worst Champ in the Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kalasle, Jun 2, 2015.

?

Which is it?

1. It's Tar

13 vote(s)
    36.1%
  2. It's also Tar

23 vote(s)
    63.9%
  1. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It's close to being good enough for meta.

Be gone, zealot.

2. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

Actually backfire, a 45 nora spell, and it can be reused.

It still shoeboxes the champs, because of the overhead, I'd assume.

Ah, I get it, you're just trying to be annoying.

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

JellyBerry, Fentum and Bellagion like this.
  4. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

My vote goes to the poor Sapling (the rune version). I get why this champ has to be bad, I do, but 41 Nora to deploy that champ is odd. At one time the Sapling was much cheaper and was a good deploy to take a font and whatnot. Now, it is pretty sad.

5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

There's this genius quote out there that goes like this:

"If someone corrects you and you feel offended, you have an ego problem"

If you think almsgiver is poor to the point where it's close to being the worst in a faction, you have issues.

6. Bellagion

Bellagion I need me some PIE!

It can in theory be reused, but it's almost completely impossible in practice. You can't use the champs for anything except for being a Backfire because if they die you lose 84-87 nora immediately and they have ~30 hp. You can't reuse them because they get reduced to 1 hp and have to wait 8 rounds to reactivate the ability. The cooldown of the ability itself is equal to the time it takes for a 40nora spell to cooldown except for that you pay for both of the 40nora spells ahead of time.

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Theoretically, in a super grindy game without any global damage, a Spell Blockade champion could accrue value over about 20 turns of spell disruption. Unfortunately, because the Blockade is obviously up, opponents can prime their casts with cheaper spells. Rarely will you catch a full 40 or 50 nora spell with Blockade.

8. Boozha

Why did you ignore the part where I said that it didn't come close to the others here? Ah, yes, because you are just trying to be obnoxious. Thank you very much

9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Because you were implying it was garbage. I didn't ignore that statement, since I wrote "close to being the worst".

You wouldn't bring almsgiver up in a "single worst champ thread" if you weren't complaining about it.

10. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

@Boozha I disagree with the cat's tone, but he's right about there's no place for Almsgiver here. She's runnable and a good choice if it weren't for the snail healer.

11. Boozha

5 Speed with Swap 3, Heal 3 and Invig 2 just isn't enough AP to go around. But I love her ability set. Without an attack but with 6 speed she could become almost too good, I think

12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

upload_2015-6-3_20-21-11.jpeg

But we practised so hard

Goyo likes this.
  13. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

I understand and like your suggestion, but this thread is for uther trash. Look at any suggested champs and you will see no BG were to include them.

14. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

Come on you guys, Queen Anaru is very clearly slightly better than Turtle Rider.

15. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Carrion Colossus.

16. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

And the Turtle has a cooler sprite :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Ohmin likes this.
  17. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

It's Undead Magister.

Play him. I dare you.

18. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

In the meanwhile Fairy trickster says Hi to Undead Magister and Moga Spellsnare

19. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

But, I mean, that champ has to be in play for 6 rounds, and spends a whopping 18 nora on that pair of abilities. Costing sounds right between those abilities to me.

20. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

a virtual cd 6 without losing hp I think is slightly better than CD8 and 1 hp remaining, but obviuolsy on the fairy you need to wait 6 turns before the ability works, on the long run he/she has a better ability.

just my 2 cents